Beantwoord

Coaxial cable only in my new apartment

• 16 October 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 636 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,

I have recently moved into a new apartment and there is no ISRA point inside. There is a shared ISRA point (that I cannot use) on the ground floor of the building, but it is in the shared hallway and my apartment is on the second floor. I have a coaxial connection inside the apartment but the modem I received today in the mail doesn’t have coax.

I saw this forum post: https://community.t-mobile.nl/t-mobile-thuis-van-bestelling-tot-installatie-496/received-dsl-modem-but-have-only-coax-connection-283516, and I am wondering if the answer also applies to my situation.

Is there anything I can do about this? If not, I assume that I won’t be charged for a service which I can not use?

Thank you,

Erik

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcel MCi 17 October 2019, 09:02

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

Hello Erik,

There should be a telefoon-walloutlet in the appartment like the picture below.

From the central ISRA should be a cable to your appartment. If you can't find it, probably former people who stayed in the house removed it, or put wallpaper over it e.g.

If there is nothing de KPN should come first to fix the line. T-mobile (moderator) can contact the KPN for you if needed.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I did not see a cable going from the central ISRA into my apartment. I will look again this afternoon and call T-Mobile’s help line. I also did not see any plug like the one you included.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@ErikJP 

You can also do a check what should be available at your specific address via this site: https://netco-fpi-info.fourstack.nl

Reputatie 7

Hi @ErikJP, I see that my colleague has sent out an order for a technician, very good! Our technician will see what the situation is. It might be possible to place an ISRA but this depends on what the situation is. If this turns out to not be possible then you can of course cancel the subscription without any cost. Either way we will get this sorted out! :slight_smile:

Reageer