Beantwoord

Delay on Installation package and appt

• 22 April 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 151 Bekeken

Hello,

On April 1st my partner and I HIRED AND PAYED the Internet + TV home service.

We never received the installation/starter package, for instance today’s appt with the technician has been cancelled. We never received any notification or call previous to this.

We have been paying rent for all this month and still not able to move in completely since we both need internet service to work from home. We decided to go for T-Mobile since we both have mobile subscriptions with you, but nowe we are reconsidering since we are every disappointed.

Please we need your urgent response with the delivery date and installation appointment date.

Please contact us ASAP.

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 22 April 2020, 16:06

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @adrianaz, we are currently experiencing logistic issues with the installation packages, my apologies for the delay. We are now processing them manually and are doing everything we can to get the package to you as soon as possible! I currently do no have an exact date but we’re sending it to you as soon as we can and you can then make a new appointment with our mechanic! 

Hi Brian, 

Thanks for your answer. I have seen that I am not the only person affected by delays but it is still extremely annoying. Paying rent for an apartment you are not living in is unfortunate. We need someone from the customer service team to contact us today and give us an estimated package delivery date. We cannot just wait until you send it 'as fast as possible' , you already had 22 days and still nothing. The urgency is because we cannot work form home without internet service. 

If we do not have an answer that meets our needs, unfortunately we will have to cancel it.

Could someone please call us today to confirm us? Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @adrianaz, congratulations on finding a new home, that’s awesome! 😁 I’m so sorry you had to cancel the order. Unfortunately we didn’t manage to send your package on time, I sincerely hope that you'll find a suitable carrier that meets your needs and doe so appropriately. 

Wishing you all the best. Stay strong, stay safe and stay at home! ❤

Reageer