Beantwoord

Delivery of package

• 28 June 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 364 Bekeken

Reputatie 2

Hi hi, i have a new subscription for internet thuis starting from 1st of july 2020 after 3 days, but until now i havent heard anything about my installatio  package, do i need to remind t mobile about it?  I hope i will have internet from 1st of july from t mobile.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 1 July 2020, 10:50

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 6

@Rickey_tramp Thanks for letting us know! I’ve checked your profile and I see that the packaged will be delivered tomorrow! 😁 Please let me know if you have any other questions, I’m here to help.

Reputatie 2

Hi ginny, 

Thank you for replying back i really hope that it will be delivered tomorrow, but couple of strange things i didnt understand is until now i have not received track and trace code, does it gonna deliver it directly? Second on this profile i have not entered my address and it has been ordered on the name of my partner then quite strange how you checked my details? Just to be sure i am not accusing you or something i truely want to believe u might have my info. But just got bambozzeled. Anyway thank you for making effort to look for it. Really hope it will be delivered tomorrow.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Rickey_tramp, usually our distribution partner sends the package to PostNL quite some time before the installation date. The Track & Trace code will then be sent three to five days prior to receiving the installation package. Some packages will be and have been delivered a little later than planned, however. It has impacted a small number of customers whose packages are delivered the day before the installation date or on the installation date itself. We are doing everything in our power to fix this. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regarding your question about the checking of details: no worries there! 😊 We can look up your customer profile with the e-mail address provided by you. 

Keep checking your Track & Trace code in the e-mail we sent you yesterday. Or download and check the PostNL app, that way you'll always be up-to-date. Good luck and if there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. The Community's always on standby to help as much as possible! ❤️

Reputatie 2

Thank you @Ginny @Jason got the package would have been great if it would have came some days earlier but  all good now. Thankx

Reageer