Beantwoord

Device installed but no internet

• 4 September 2019
  • 8 reacties
  • 356 Bekeken

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sorry, my Dutch is not good.

I just moved to a new house as tenant and this is my first internet subscription. (my installation date was 2nd of September according to the mail I got.)

I installed my modem (Zyxel T50) according to the instructions but internet light is not lit. I am not sure if a signal coming to the residence. Can you assist me please?

Thanks.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 6 September 2019, 14:56

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Hello, I still don't have internet after installation and no idea who to contact to?
Should I apply for a technician?

Can anyone from T-Mobile verify that my line is working or not?
All I get is some links to similar topics via email but it doesn't help at all.
Reputatie 7
Hi @otuzel, I just checked and your connection should be up since the 2nd of September. Have you connected the modem with the cable labeled 'DSL' to the connection point (ISRA) in the utility closet? I can send over a mechanic to check the connection and make sure everything is working. You will receive an SMS to make an appointment and we'll have you online in no time!
Hi Brian,
Thanks for your reply.

I have a couple of these boxes in the house in different rooms. I tried connecting the modem to each of them but couldn't make it work. I also looked for (in the utility closed) where the line is sourced and distributed to these boxes, but couldn't see anything. I am not very familiar with the building btw. So I couldn't be sure, if this is a line issue or not, but I am sure that former tenant had internet connection just a couple of weeks ago.

I will make an appointment with the technician thanks!

\
I tried making an appointment and I am not sure if I answered all the questions correctly during the process because it was asking tv and telephone related things as well but I only subscribed for internet.
The closest appointment date is 19th of September, which too far away. I made the appointment but it means 2/3 of the month, I won't have internet. Do you have a solution for this?

Thanks.
Reputatie 7
Hi @otuzel, our mechanic service will make an appointment for the first possibility. Are you using a T-Mobile mobile subscription as well? In that case I can send you a code which will give you 7 days unlimited internet to turn our subscription into a hotspot.
Hi @Brian, yes I bought a SIM card from T-Mobile for 7 days unlimited internet and that one will expire today, I still need a couple of days of internet, so that would be great if you can provide me a code.
Thanks!
Issue resolved by the technician. Thanks.
Reputatie 4
Good to hear that the issue has been solved @otuzel. Great! 😄

Reageer