Beantwoord

Disgraceful Onboarding service

• 3 March 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 290 Bekeken

Dear Forum,

I'd like to share my awful experience with T-Mobile THUIS. I have made a contract on 13.01.2020 with t-mobile, so that I could switch over from my old provider (Ziggo).

On 26.02.2020 I have been visited by engineer, connecting the router and saying that my house wasn't served by ADSL due to KPN issue; it should have been solved in a couple of days.

On 03.03.2020, no one showed up yet and Ziggo (I presume misinformed by T-Mobile) shut my old connection down, so that I am with NO INTERNET at all. I have called t-mobile CS, and they said (again) it should be solved in “a couple of days we hope”. 

Being totally disappointed by the lack of professionalism I called back CS and asked to rescind my contract as I am not happy with the service and, guess what, they told me I am locked in for a year because I had 2 weeks to rethink to my choice. So basically they haven't given me the opportunity to test their services yet, but still I had to think whether I was happy with the service or not.

So basically: they lock me out of internet and in the contract. I do not think this is a correct way of acting, hence my question.

Can anyone tell whether in your opinion this is a normal way of working and what can I do to get my rights being respected? Anyone can share a link to customer associations?

Thanks

VF

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 3 March 2020, 12:28

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Dear Piotr,

tanks for your reply, appreciated. However, I have to disagree with your view.

I have a contract with t-mobile, not with KPN. If KPN is not inline with SLA, that’s TM business.

It's TM who wrongly communicated Ziggo that the onboarding was successful.

It's TM who’s holding me into contract although, having seen your service level, I would be happy to go back to Ziggo but I'm not happy to pay TM not even a cent, considering what I have received so far. Nevertheless, TM is telling me that I'll have to pay 340 eur in that case.

It's TM people who's telling me, every time I am calling CS, that it will be solved in 24 hours (well, today they told me 5 days, it’s getting worse). I am hearing lots of words but still I DO NOT HAVE INTERNET in my house.

I am afraid I have to confirm my view: you guys are NOT fit to provide this service swiftly and I would strongly recommend anyone in the forum to think twice before switching to TM THUIS.

Best Regards

Reputatie 7

Hi @Vitofres, you can disagree and we can debate on whether or not have a separate grid operator in the Netherlands is a good or bad thing but this is how it is for all providers in most cases. Historically the network is from KPN and other providers use this network but only KPN as the grid operator can perform maintenance on it. How you (or we) feel about this doesn't change anything. :wink: Of course we will make sure to get you online when something goes wrong but the grid operator performs the actual work on the network and they are the ones that send a mechanic on our request. But of course we will handle all this so that you don't have to do anything yourself and we will get you online as quickly as possible!  

Guys, I'm not here to debate on the 3rd party network operator as I'm not in the board and I frankly don't care, that's your business and not my point.

My point is that T-MOBILE has failed implementing its OWN process, which consists in communicating the old provider about the switch ONLY AFTER the service is correctly onboarded on TM side. As Ziggo says:

" Goed om te weten: de afsluitdatum is uw wensdatum. We sluiten pas af als uw nieuwe provider ons laat weten dat uw abonnement bij hen werkt. Die datum krijgen we nog van ze door. Zo zit u nooit zonder.”

Hence please stop blaming other people and make sure you do your job correctly.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Having the rethink time at the moment your services will start and if you decide to cancel it will be a loss for T-mobile. I have DSL too and it is just like having a contract with KPN so no problems at all. It seems like a problem with the DSL line, even if you had another provider you would have the same problem. So I guess you'll have to wait.…

Here is a link to check on an active connection and what your maximum speed would be :

https://kpn-compleet-fpi-info.fourstack.nl

Reputatie 7

Hey @Vitofres,

I'm sad to hear that you've experienced problems with the installation of your T-Mobile Thuis subscription. :hushed: I've directly looked into your details. As far I can see now the network administrator (KPN) needs to fix this issue. The following days the network administrator will call you with an anonymous number. In the meantime you can make use of the Unlimited Voucher to stay connected. Help is on the way!  

Reageer