Beantwoord

Does my apartment have ISRA connection?

• 11 November 2020
  • 9 reacties
  • 230 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 4 reacties

Hi all!

Moved to a new apartment without an internet connection and decided to get T-Mobile. I got my installation box today, and looks like I don’t have the necessary socket anywhere in the apartment. There is only one green coax cable that goes to the apartment. Is it Subscriber Takeover Point (AOP)? Can I use it to connect T-Mobile modem?

Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 11 November 2020, 18:18

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @belprm 

The green cable is a coax cable used for cable internet which T-Mobile doesn't use. Have you got something like one of these in your apartment?

It could also be a telephone cable somewhere which is not connected to anything.

Hi @Waqqas!

Nothing like this and no telephone cable too.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hi @Waqqas!

Nothing like this and no telephone cable too.

Does this site say Koper/DSL ..?

https://tele2-fpi-info.fourstack.nl

If DSL is available then there should be anything in your livingroom, fusebox or maybe somewhere else.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@belprm 

If you really can't find anything than it's better to let a technician have a look, wait for a moderator to reply..

Maybe it could be an option to see where you neighbours have there DSL connection connected?

@Waqqas 
I’ve checked the staircase. There is one gray cable (and it could be just an intercom cable).

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@belprm 

Are there wires in it, red blue orange white?

There should be a white connection box in your installation package try connecting red and blue in it and if it doesn't work try orange and white.

@Waqqas 
This cable is on the public staircase, and it doesn’t go to my apartment. I don’t know where it starts or ends.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Waqqas 
This cable is on the public staircase, and it doesn’t go to my apartment. I don’t know where it starts or ends.

Ah okay, I guess it's not the cable you're searching for.

Reageer