Beantwoord

DSL connection not working

• 10 April 2018
  • 5 reacties
  • 597 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties
Hi there,

I tried to install the router (internet only) yesterday. Found the socket, followed the video - but I don't get WAN access. I have two sockets in my flat - tried both. Tried to call the customer service but gave up after some time. The connection should be up since April 6th (at least that's what the email said). Error message from the router is attached. Could you please help me to get Internet.

Best regards,
Christin
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 16 April 2018, 14:15

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi sech, apologies for the late reply! The incoming is up since last friday, are you using the supplied 0,5 meter DSL cable and is it connected to the DSL port? If this is the case and both ports aren't working then I can send a mechanic over to check your connection and help connect the modem!
I use the cable provided in the package and marked with "DSL" 🙂 And I connected it to the port with the label "DSL". Once I am home I could also post an image of the setup. Would be great if the internet is working soon as I also need it for work.
Reputatie 7
Hi sech, did you get it to work? If not then let me know and I'll send a mechanic over!
Hi Brian,
no changes there. It is not working, although properly connected.
Reputatie 7
Hi sech, I've instructed one of our mechanics to contact you to make an appointment to restore your connection. You can also contact our installation partner directly through 088 - 2000 151 and they will make an appointment to restore your connection right away!

Reageer