Beantwoord

escalation/Complain/ Highly disappointed

• 12 August 2019
  • 12 reacties
  • 473 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 4 reacties
Dear Team, This is regarding Contract TLT04058. Please note that my internet has not started / activated yet.
Getting it was so tough, I had never assumed it, as another service provider used to start the service within a week. Where as in your case, I applied for the connection on 25th July but still there is no update that when it will be activated.
So far my experience with T mobile is pathetic. I am unable to track the progress as customer support is not reachable; Chat option most or time seems disable and there is no english phone line to connect via phone. Would you please look into the issue and update the status. If your team is unable to activate the line, let me know that I can switch to another provider.
icon

Beste antwoord door TAVL 12 August 2019, 10:49

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Dear @SamKhu,

Welcome to the T-Mobile community. I am very sorry to read about your experience. Personally, I can not see your contract as I am a fellow customer on these customer forums. Webcare is reading along and can see into your contract. They normally reply withing 24 to 48 hours.

I have a few questions for you which will help webcare to help you faster.
  • Is this about a mobile or home internet subscription?
  • If home; Do you have a DSL or FttH line?
  • What does your My T-Mobile account states?
If it is an internet subscription for home there is 2 week legal term in which you can end your subscription. After this period the process to activitate your line will be started. This normally takes up to 4 weeks. At the start of this period you will receive an e-mail or SMS for the definate activation data.
Only cable can offer you a quicker installation. DSL and FttH providers all need this time to activate the signal.

Did you enter your customer number into your account profile? With this number webcare can enter your details immediately.
I don't have any customer number. My contract number is TLT04058 and this contract is for Home internet optical fiber. Without activating the line, order is showing completed and invoice has been generated from 9th Aug.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Dear @SamKhu,

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry I misread your first post a bit. If it is stated completed the line should be active. Which lights are shown at the media converter and modem? Perhaps you can post a picture of them (*without* the details of the modem at the back)?

Which cause has been given about the line not being given? Networkprovider issue?

If you received an invoice you can get a refund for the period of time you couldn't use the services. First priority is get your line working.
Network owner has not started the connection yet. That's why its red light for that.
Reputatie 7
Hey @SamKhu,

I'm really sorry that you've experienced problems thus far. As soon as we know more from our technical department, we'll contact you.

You don't have to worry about the costs! Just let us know when everything is working correctly, then we will make sure that a correction will be made on your invoice. You'll hear from us soon!
Hi Piotr,
Issue has been fixed. Please process the adjustment and compensation asap.
Reputatie 7
Hey @SamKhu,

I'm glad to hear that your problem has been solved! I'll make sure that you receive a correction on your next invoice in September. Please let me know if I can assist you any further!
Hi Piotr, Sorry to say but I am not happy with internet speed. I have taken 750mbps plan whereas I am getting 10-20mbps speed only. I want to end my subscription as it has not been even 15 days since the line is activated under 2 week legal term policy.
Please help to initiate the process of ending subscription or close line. Please note I am unable to contact at phone line as IVR does not have english option.
Reputatie 6
Hi Piotr, Sorry to say but I am not happy with internet speed. I have taken 750mbps plan whereas I am getting 10-20mbps speed only. I want to end my subscription as it has not been even 15 days since the line is activated under 2 week legal term policy.
Please help to initiate the process of ending subscription or close line. Please note I am unable to contact at phone line as IVR does not have english option.

T-Mobile will say that you cannot end the subscription. Or they simply don't react/communicate for at least 2 weeks, then that legal term policy is anyhow void.
So if you want to end something at no extra costs, you are on your own and have to act like a lawyer. Sending registered letters and so on. Or ask a lawyer.
Like other people on this forum, they will let you wait until they have time or until someone is making a lot of noise to draw attention.
Reputatie 7
Hey @SamKhu,

Thank you for your reply! Do you experience problems with your Wifi or cabled connection? This because we guarantee a stable, cabled connection. The Wifi-connection can be interrupted by different factors, such as water, metal and even the baby phone of your neighbors. I also see that you've already contacted my colleague about the cancellation. 😞

Could you please share the cabled speedtest results? By cabled connection you should receive 750 Mbps. It is important for me to receive the screenschots or photos of your whole screen, including the internet connection icon of your computer or laptop. This way, there will be no denying that you tested the cabled connection. Can you also check some things for me?

1. Make sure your networkcard is capable of speeds above 100 Mbit (like broadcom or asheros chipset)
2. Do not use a UTP Optimizer or any other form of switch.
3. Use the speedtest.net desktop app instead of a browser version.
4. Turn firewall off and check other speedreducing software.
5. CPU load is too high
6. Use a direct cabled connection to LAN 1 or 2 and disconnect other hardware for the speedtest.
7. Enable acceleration in the menu of the modem. Menu under LAN => Swich Control : NAT Acceleration

Please let us know what the results are!
Reputatie 7

well if everyone is calling at the same time (because there is a big outage) the chances are high that all staff is occupied. that is no discrimination that is overpowered.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Besides bumping old topics and repost the same message is not allowed on this community. I understand your frustrations, but this is not the way to solve this. Webcare can help you out out. Even in the English language. 

Reageer