Beantwoord

Fiberglass installation date DENIED by T-Mobile

• 11 June 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 333 Bekeken

I just talked with Guidion about a possibility for an earlier installation and found out that fiberglass connection installation that is managed by T-Mobile (they told me that T-Mobile has to enable the connection before they come), which was set for 25th of June, has a "denied" status. And they told me that not only they can't come earlier than that, but if it is not enabled, they won't even come on the day when the installation is set to be (1st of July).

To begin with, why was the earliest date for installation set to 25th of June? When ordering my T-Mobile Thuis on the website, I was asked to choose a date, which was 14th of June, but now I find out that that was just an advertisement scam and instead of 2 weeks it is going to take 4 weeks (assuming you actually fix the problem with the "denied" status).

Why I was not clearly informed beforehand that things will take that long? If I knew it was going to take so long I could have looked for another service provider that can actually deliver in reasonable time instead of having to spend extra cash on mobile internet, so I can stay connected while at home during this month long installation period.
icon

Beste antwoord door Hidden.nld 11 June 2019, 19:43

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hey @Jonas.J,

I'm sorry to hear that your activation of your T-Mobile Thuis subscription couldn't be installed on an earlier date! I see that your connection will be activated on the 28th of June. On the 1st of July an engineer will install your modem. Once again my apologizes for the delay! Thank you for your patience with this and let me know if you need anything else at all - more than happy to help!
Reputatie 7
Hi @Jonas.J

I don't work for T-Mobile, but i know a lot about the processes of Internet Service Providers and grid operators. An official awnser will be given by a T-Mobile Moderator.
While the beginning of the contract might be a wish date, I was never informed that cancellation of previous services might take this long. On the webpage all I was told was that I should line-up cancellation of old service provider with the installation of T-Mobile. However, the previous service had already ended when I ordered T-Mobile (the cancellation was done by a previous tenant) and I was never made aware of a possibility for such delays. If I knew about it I would had just have ordered from the previous service provider requiring none of this termination/connection from the grid operator.

Finally, I am ordering from you (T-Mobile) and I was advertised a 2 week wait period, which was acceptable for me as I was still in a process of moving in. But now, when I need a decent network connection at home for my work, I find out that not only I am not getting connected on 14th, but the appointment with Guidion, which is already 2 weeks later than expected, might not happen because you have no control on when the network connection is available at my address. How am I supposed to proceed with this information?
Reputatie 7
Hi @Jonas.J

your date at the beginning of the contract is a wish date. The request is finalized after making a appointment @ Guidion and the gridoperator needs to send one to deliver the connection before the Guidion engineer comes.

basically the grid operator denied the connection because a pending mutation.
usually a previous provider requested a connection termination.
therefor T Mobile needs to wait and retry a request after termination.

Reageer