Beantwoord

Geen signaal bij installatie

• 17 December 2020
  • 19 reacties
  • 626 Bekeken

Ik ben sinds afgelopen vrijdag overgestapt van kpn naar t-mobile. Alles werkte perfect bij kpn. Nu blijkt dat ik ineens geen signaal op mijn modem heb. Monteur geweest, alles geprobeerd, maar nee. Het werkt niet. Thuis bij mij ligt het probleem niet.  Bellen, bellen en nog eens bellen. Uren in de wacht. Nu heb ik een complex probleem. De technische dienst pakt het op: duurt nog wel 7 dagen. Wat ????? nog 7 dagen. Ronduit belachelijk!!  Geen voorrang of zo omdat ik al een week geen internet heb? Nee meneer, dat is de procedure van t- mobile!  

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 18 December 2020, 14:45

Bekijk origineel

19 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hoi @PeterV1967, welkom op de Community!

Opstartproblemen zijn natuurlijk nooit fijn, helemaal niet wanneer je in deze aangescherpte lock down gebruik wilt maken en afhankelijk bent van een goedwerkende, vaste verbinding. Sorry voor het ongemak! Je geeft aan dat er nog eens zeven dagen overheen gaan, dat is een maximum. Wanneer een gebruiker helemaal geen Internet heeft, komt het ticket in de prioriteitenbak terecht en zal er spoediger een oplossing worden gezocht. Die zeven dagen termijn is met de verwerkingstijd van de netbeheerder (KPN NetwerkNL) in acht nemend. 

Ik zie dat je inmiddels gelukkig wel een Unlimited Internet voucher ontvangen hebt. Werkt de 4G-verbinding naar behoren? Kan ik nog iets anders voor je doen?

Zodra mijn collega's een terugkoppeling van KPN ontvangen hebben, zal jij een antwoord krijgen. 

Houd alsjeblieft ook nog rekening met de volgende zaken:

• Houd je e-mail en telefoon in de gaten houden: je kunt een e-mail en/of SMS krijgen om een afspraak te maken als de techneuten dit nodig achten.
  • Soms heeft KPN (netwerkbeheerder) extra informatie nodig, dan bellen zij op. Dit is met een anoniem nummer. Neemt je niet op? Dan kan het langer duren voor het probleem verholpen is.
  • Je dient thuis te zijn tijdens de afspraak, ook bij werkzaamheden buiten de woning. KPN kan contact opnemen om te controleren of diensten werken.
  • Zorg ervoor dat het FTU (Glasvezelaansluitpunt) of ISRA-punt makkelijk toegankelijk is voor de monteur.
Reputatie 1

Succes, wij zitten al de hele maand zonder interresse etc. Wel een voucher ontvangen maar werkt alleen als onze dochter thuis is Mbt prioriteit is een mooi woord maar dat kennen ze niet bij T-Mobile. Service is ver te zoeken bij hun.

Win zijn 12 December verhuisd en hebben nog steeds geen internet. De vorige bewoners hadden KPN. De monteur kan pas 8 januari komen. Heb ook al 4 keer gebeld met de klantenservice en uren in de wacht gezeten. Er kon geen enkele toegoedbon ervan af voor ons en straks hebben we dus bijna een maand geen internet en als ik de berichten hier lees is er dus ook nog een kans dat de technische dienst eraan te pas moet komen en nog langer gaat duren. Nooit iets gehoord van de maximum van 7 dagen. Wat kunnen we doen om geholpen en gehoord te worden?

Reputatie 1

@Dakiblonk ze hebben vouchers voor 7 dagen maar dan moet je een T-Mobile mobiel abonnement hebben. Voor de rest is er niks. Gewoon blijven bellen hebben wij ook gedaan.

Reputatie 2

Aloha! Seems like i am not the only one who is having this issue with tmobile(so call illusive IT department). For those who is expecting that it could be fixed soon sorry to quash your hope because its gonna take a loooooooong time as with my experience. I don't have internet since 11 november 2020 and ridiculous  part is they even dont know what the issue is worst of all your issue is sent to illusive IT department who seems to be very busy that its ok to let customer waiting for more than a month and cant even figure it out what the issue is. 

If you are interested, here is my story, on 11 november 2020, my internet suddenly went out around 10 pm ( we switch to t mobile on june/july of 2020 from telfort. With telfort we had subscription for 4 years and never had issue even for an hour.) Next day i tried calling to customer service on telphone( which is utter joke for the leading telecommunication company of the nation. Its a jackpot if you could connect with them on 1 call within 5 minute. Consider it to be your lucky day) after soooooo many waiting minutes and re dialing, the lady make me run through the process protocol which i already tried, (understandable and dont have issue with that) and she told that the problem is from outside my house and need to be fixed externally. So next day i got a call saying that the mechanic from guidion gonna come in 7 days to look through the issue and will be solved. In a meantime they provide me with unlimited voucher ( prop. To jason, moderator of this community to provide me with voucher) after 7 days, after waiting whole day the mechanic with guiduon came with new router and exchanged the router and within 5 min he say issue is external( seriously i knew this from day 1 when we didnt have connection and you make me take free from  my work just to tell me same thing what i already knew. Thankx) then they said that issue is with main connection so kpn need to come to fix it. So they made a ticket to kpn and told me that kpn gonna contact within 3 something days( which took another week for them to contact with me ) so the guy from kpn came to my house and he checked everything and tried his hard to explain to me what the issue is, but unfortunately its not him he could fix that issue and need to contact another expert from kpn so he arrange for next day to another expert to come and fix the issue. Next day another guy came through and literally did same thing and said everthing is fine from kpn side and its on the provider (tmobile) who have the issue. So idiot me ( i tried calling to customer service telphone for an hour without any luck) then i contact on this community and was quick enough to get response from moderator. After number exchanges of messages, my issue was finally sent to ILLUSIVE IT department and told it gonna take maximum 10 more days. ( which was 17 days ago) so since then no one tried to contact me dont have any clue whats going on? 

Reputatie 2

So yeah this is my story, sorry for long post, just want everyone to not to have high hope as i did before. Only positive on this whole issue is that moderator on this community is quick enough to respond and provide with the vouchers, but understandably they are not the one who can fix it.

Reputatie 1

Hi  @Rickey_tramp, it seems to me we’re battling against the same forces. Should we just keep silent and wait or should we keep posting and calling? As an expat, it’s beginning to take a toll on my nerves and dealing with some sort of illusion.

@Rickey_tramp I got called out for posting in other topics that have the same experiences as me so this post is probably going to be deleted, but I also have no internet. It’s been “only” 7 days for me which is already insane, but reading your story actually makes my story seem petty. I cannot fathom how unprofessional T-Mobile is at this point. Leaving someone without internet for 7 days without a status update is already problematic, but your story takes the cake. One and a half month without internet is unacceptable in this day and age.

Reputatie 2

@Wesoley since its a holiday time, so i am gonna wait a bit but i am aswell loosing my patience and of its not fixed once the holidays are up. I know what i should do. Will keep you posted.

@Wesleyl89 goodluck. Hope you will not suffer as i m suffering right now. 

Reputatie 2

And to top it up all this i just realise that they charged me for last two month aswell. Wow!!!! Thankx. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

I am certain the amount TM charged you will be corrected. This always is done after the issue has been resolved. At that moment the actual costs are known and can be corrected with your bills.

Gave a mod a headsup for this topic, but as mentioned before there is limited capacity due to the holidays. Not an excuse, but true.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dakiblonk, handig dat je dit bij mij aankaart! Onze excuses dat het al zo lang duurt. Weet je of er nog andere internetaansluiting in de woning zijn, zoals bijvoorbeeld in de meterkast of in de kelder? Als deze er is, werkt de aansluiting in de meterkast vaak het beste.

Mocht er geen andere aansluiting zijn, zou je dan een foto van de binnen en buitenkant kunnen maken en plaatsen? Aangezien dit topic vrij vol raakt, zal ik dat geval wel een ander topic voor jou aanmaken om zo beter het overzicht te kunnen bewaren.
*Update: ik heb hier een apart topic van gemaakt, namelijk dit topic: Geen signaal hoofdaansluiting*

Hopelijk kunnen wij hiermee alsnog de aansluiting werkend krijgen! Daarnaast voorzie ik je graag met extra data voor jouw mobiel, alleen kon ik geen T-Mobile Mobiel nummer vinden op jouw naam. Mocht je een nummer hebben waarop je graag extra data ontvangt, stuur deze dan graag via een privébericht naar mij toe, en ik maak het voor je in orde.

Hi @Rickey_tramp, unfortunately, the issue that you are experiencing is extremely rare and hard to detect. I can't express in a thousand words how right you are in saying that this is taking way too long. Though it may not be projected to the outside, we are still very busy trying to solve this problem.

It seems to me that you haven't received data vouchers in the last few weeks. I don't know if you still want them, but I would be very eager to keep an eye on your dossier and to provide you with a new voucher until we are able to get this under control.

Hi @Wesoley, I noticed that you made a separate extensive topic about this issue, namely: LOS light blinking red. Thanks for all the usefull information, and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible in the other topic!

Als laatst wil ik @TAVL bedanken voor de heads-up waardoor dit topic bij ons in de spotlights viel! 

Reputatie 2

@Cal thank you for your response. I dont have any other choice than to trust your words. But strange thing for me is all this time no one informed me whats going on, no correspondance  nothing on how its being dealt with. It seems like if i dont talk on this forum then i will be in dark forever. Dont get me wrong but if its taking more than a month to get fixed then i deserve to know whats happening, rather than saying its being dealt. 

About voucher yes i will be needing it, before holidays @jason sent me some so was using it but one is going to be finished after friday and other one after saturday so would be great if you could send it to me.

And lastly about all this bills hope tm will settle it smoothly once this issue is fixed as @TAVL mentioned , i hope it will not be dragged for another months. 

Thankx

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Do not hesitate to keep us posted. We are here to help one and another, and I have trust in @Jason and @Cal. They will help you further and have more possibilities to update you on this matter. I know by experience on this community these processes aren’t the most quick ones, but as a fellow customer I will try to help you along with the moderators.

Edit: Did mention the request for a voucher to Cal. :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Since this topic is quite full with differing problems, I will send you a PM with a voucher and more details in a moment @Rickey_tramp . :)

Reputatie 2

Just a update on my 2month saga of no internet.

Yesterday i received a new modem with some modification on software and wallah it started to working. Finally after two long month with lots of back and fort correspondence and using vouchers every weeks, i finally had working wifi. Hope i dont jinxed it. ;)

Thank you especially @Jason and @Cal, they were really helpful.  Cheers

@Rickey_tramp I am on without internet one month now. Guidion came, did nothing and sent it to the technical service. Waiting for their response. Which modem did you get? I have zyxel, hope I can ask them for your modem! 

Reputatie 2

@Dakiblonki know the feeling. Hang on there. About modem its a same model but with different software installed (as per @Cal ).  Dont know if you also have same issue or different? So talk with the moderator on the forum, they will help for sure.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Dakiblonk ,

Thank you for your message! I’ve checked out the situation and it seems to me that your situation differs from the one @Rickey_tramp had. After the visit of a Guidion technician it was noted that there was no signal coming through. In that case a ticket is being made for our technical department, which will mostly alert the grid operator the fix the situation. Apologies for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any questions, we’re here for you!

Reageer