Guidion Technician installed tmobile huis last friday but there is no internet

Guidion technician installed equipment last Friday and said that there is no signal and it will be fixed by tmobile team.

The internet led is red. I called customer service, they said there is a ticket opened with the back office and it takes five days to resolve it and i have to wait.

Now, the 5 days are gone and still no internet. I have been without internet for two weeks now.

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +5
Hi there @m.shehata, thank you for this topic. I wanted to help, but I can see that you've already had contact with my colleague from the customer service. Yesterday we made sure that the grid operator will contact you to make an appointment. If you need a new vouchercode for Unlimited Data, please let us know! 👋🏼
Today, a mechanic fixed my connection, but i have other problems.

I signed up for 500mb fiber internet.

The speed is terrible. on speedtest.net , i get 4.2mb download / 296mb upload. this is not what i bought.
wifi keeps disconnecting if 2.4G & 5G wifi are enabled.

I'm testing using my laptop which is connected to 5G. I also tried from my samsung s10+ which is connected to 5G, same results. i was standing beside the modem.

I had Ziggo internet before, and i was getting full speed over wifi 5G. so it is not an issue with my devices

.i tried rebooting the modem several times, didn't help.

what should i do now?
Reputatie 7
check the media convertor. the dipswitches 3,4 must be turnd on al others need to be off. after change reconnect the power.
Modem model: Zyxel t50 (VMG8825-T50).
Serial number: S190Y11042459
Reputatie 7
the media convertor is the one next to the fiber unit at ine end you find the fiber and network cable and the other end the power, disconnect the power and remove the black stikker next to it. you will find the dipswitch there
There are 6 leds in total in media converted.

Left side, from top: green, green, yellow
Right side: green, yellow, green

I checked these dipswitches, 3 & 4 are on, the rest are off.
@Cheyenne can you send me two codes my 2 t-mobile lines till this issue is fixed?
I called the customer service and they told me to hard reset the modem and try.

I did a hard reset now, but it didn't help, same test results.

@Cheyenne what could be the next step?
Reputatie 7
Hey @m.shehata,

I see that you've already been in contact with our customer service by phone. If it's possible could you make a screenshot of your whole screen and send us the result of the speedtest?

This screenshot when using wired connection after factory reset.

The next screeshot is using wifi

There are no other devices connected to the modem. I was connected directly to modem.
Reputatie 7
Hey @m.shehata,

Thank you for the screenshots. Help is on the way! Soon you'll receive a text message. With that message you can make an appointment with our engineer. He or she will solve this problem for you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
Hello Piotr,

Thank you, i have jauted scheduled an appointment, the 1st available appoint is on 31of July (which is pretty far).

I just got an email that i will start paying for my subscription. My internet signal started working last Friday.

Can you make sure from your side that i do not pay for the period that i didn't have internet?
Reputatie 7
Hi @m.shehata,

Whenever there's a problem we'll look into a correction for the invoice. In this case it isn't clearcut, as you do have some internet, it just isn't upto par. Either way, when fixed, we'll discuss the correction. However, this isn't an automated process. Could you give us an update when everything is working properly again?

Reageer