Beantwoord

How to connect T-mobile home

• 21 September 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 221 Bekeken

Hello

I ordered T-mobile home, received installation box and received SMS that I can install it today.

I have Zyxel T-50 and such socket on the wall

I tried to connect modem via DSL cable, but nothing happened. I tried both sockets.

How to make it work?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 21 September 2020, 20:27

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Dmytro Stepanenko 

When you have this ISRA in your living room there is most likely another ISRA in your fuse box, could you check that and attach a picture?

Hello @Dmytro Stepanenko 

When you have this ISRA in your living room there is most likely another ISRA in your fuse box, could you check that?

I didn't find anything in my fuse box. Looks like cable goes from balcony to living room directly.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Dmytro Stepanenko 

Oh okay.

Since the ISRA is your living room is from KPN it is not wise to open and change wires in it yourself, your actually also not allowed to do so.

Did you use the grey DSL cable that came with the modem with a label DSL? It goes in the DSL port of the modem.

Else please wait for a moderator to reply so they can send a technician, you could also call the customer support on telephone number 0800 0092.

@Waqqas 
Yep, I tried to connect it with DSL cable

As I understood from conversation with support, if the day of connection has come it doesn’t mean that you will get connection in the morning. Interned appeared in the evening.

Problem solved. Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Most of the times  it is activated in the morning but yeah according to T-Mobile it can take up to 6 pm.

Reageer