Beantwoord

i can't connect

Hey T-mobile.

I'm a new customer. Last Thursday 30.04.2020 I have received installation package with ZYXEL T50 router. From that day I'm facing a challenge to connect to internet. 

I have done my research on T-Mobile community website + some others. And so far I was trying: connect router by:

- connecting directly to IRSA type 1

- connecting to coax access by MoCa adapter ( Hirschmann ) - I found an information that this is possible alternative option on this website. 

Unfortunately non of those options is working for me. I'm about to try also a power plug internet adaptor but I'm worried that my connection won't be as stable as expected by trying all those alternative options. 

What should I do now? 

Looking forward to hear from You. 

Cheers 

Tom Nowicki 

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 4 May 2020, 21:15

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Tom_Nowicki 

Use the type 1 ISRA located in your fusebox probably. Remove the upper flap of your ISRA and which wires are connected at the moment? Also is the cable going straight to your modem (DSL port) or do you use the connection box that came with the modem?

Could you make a picture of the wiring?

Coax connection is for Ziggo internet.

Hey @Waqqas 

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, I was connecting router directly to ISRA. I was checking all possible logic connections ( 1A 1B, 2A 2B, 1A 2B, 2A 1B ) and non of them was working.

About coax + MoCa adapter. 

I also found information that coax is used by Ziggo for standard internet connection. However I'm still curious why it was recommended solution ( with restrictions that T-Mobile is not really supporting this ) ? 

But I'm using Google translate to get my informations, so maybe that's cause a confusion. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Tom_Nowicki 

That of the Ziggo connection must have been a misunderstanding, its only for Ziggo.

Were you trying red and blue only in the ISRA?

Could you connect the other end of the DSL cable from your modem to the plug on the right connection box? Remove red and blue from the left box and connect the orange and white wire in the box on the right side.

If you are still not getting signal try orange on 1A and white on 1B, also test 1A 2A, 1A 2B, 2A 1B and 2A 2B.

Signal can come on orange and white sometimes.

Hey @Waqqas 

Yes, I have done already all of that, and I was checking it 2 times just to be sure. It's not working 

Who should I contact in order to fix phone connection in house so I can use internet from T-Mobile?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Tom_Nowicki 

Wait for a moderator to reply and they can arrange something for you.

@Waqqas 

Thanks for your time and answers. ✌️

Hey T-Mobile :) 

I still need Your support. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Tom_Nowicki,

I've just arranged for you that you can make an appointment with an engineer. He will visit you at your house and install your T-Mobile Thuis package.Of course I hope that an appointment can be made immediately, but due the circumstances the appointment can be delayed. You will receive a text message and an e-mail within a few minutes. With that message you can easily make an appointment with the engineer yourself!  You can also contact our engineer department (Guidion) on the following number: 088-2000 151. If there is anything else I can do for you, let me know! 

Hi @Piotr 

Great, thanks! 

I have made an appointment, hopefully this weekend I will have my connection to internet fixed.

I will let You know if I need more help/ support after visit of engineer. 

Cheers

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Tom_Nowicki, that's great news! Fortunately you were able to make an appointment for this weekend. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate. We're always available for assistance when needed! 😉

Reageer