Beantwoord

I cannot install Internet in my apartment

• 4 December 2020
  • 16 reacties
  • 321 Bekeken

I’ve recently switched from ziggo to T-Moblie, i received the package with the router, but i cant install it since i’ve only coaxial cable, and the router doesnt have port for coaxial cable. While Ziggo router has port. I tried contacting the customer service with no luck, any idea what should i do?

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 16 December 2020, 12:04

Bekijk origineel

16 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @mark.soliman 

Look for something of this in your fusebox or livingroom or maybe somewhere else.

It could also be just a telephone cable that you'll find.

Thanks for the answer, i cant find any of this in the fuse box, i have only cable out of the wall, so i think i need a technician. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@mark.soliman 

Oke, a moderator can arrange a technician for you.

Ps try looking again, maybe if you find something we can guide you if possible. It will be faster than a technician because they won't come straight away after the moderators arrange one.

Hey i found similar to this fixed at the wall, is there a way to know if its working as my subscription is not active yet?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@mark.soliman 

There was no cable going to it?

There is a cable attached to it, the photo is for the one that came in the package, but its the same box. Its just hard to take a photo for the actual one, hence I attached this one.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@mark.soliman

Where is the cable going to can you try and figure out?

You can open that one and check if red and blue are connected and then plug in the adapter, if it doesn't work you can try orange and white.

@Waqqas first thanks for your fast response, i attached a picture from the wall, can you check it and tell me if its ok?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@mark.soliman 

Use the grey DSL cable and the connection box with only red and blue.

I don't see the incoming telephone cable?

@Waqqas 

Is the telephone cable important since we dont need landline?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@mark.soliman

I mean the incoming KPN line, it has the signal for internet.

It could be a cable with 4 wires or it is one of the first picture of you didn't find.

@Waqqas The connection is delivered today, still the internet is not working. I used the DSL grey cable. I think i need a technician, how can i arrange that?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @mark.soliman, sorry for the inconvenience! There seems to be an open line at around 155 meters from your ISRA. Thankfully one of our coworkers has requested a Guidion technician to fix the issue and complete the installation. Good luck on the 22nd, I'm sure it'll be fixed!

Do you have a T-Mobile SIM card? If you do, I can send you an Unlimited Internet voucher so that you can use Unlimited Internet via the hotspot the coming seven days. This makes working from home a tad more convenient.

@Jason Thanks for this, i dont have T-mobile sim.

But if i understand correctly, Ziggo connection will not be cut before i’ve T-mobile working right?

Reputatie 7

Exactly @mark.soliman! Because you’re using the Overstapservice, Ziggo can only cancel your connection untill they’ve seen you’re online with us. Which is only fair! Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. The Community is here for you! 

@Boris Thanks for your help, much appreciated 

Reageer