Beantwoord

I have subscribed on the 7th August and I'm still waiting for internet or any response

• 18 September 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 384 Bekeken

Hello,

I'm sorry for not speaking Dutch yet as I'm an expat living in Enschede.

I subscribed to the "Internet 100" package on August 7, I've given my IBAN, the SEPA authorization and still I don 't have any news.

It is written that "BESTELLING ONTVANGEN
Glasvezel is binnenkort beschikbaar
Het glasvezelnetwerk is bijna klaar. De installatiedatum kan pas bepaald worden als je aangesloten bent op het glasvezelnetwerk in jouw buurt. Tegen die tijd zal onze installatiepartner Guidion contact opnemen voor een installatie-afspraak."

which Google translates as my order is ready and I should be contacted soon by Guidion, but I don't have any email from him/her. What should I do ?

Thank you very much in advance for your help,
Alexis
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 27 September 2019, 15:43

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Alexis D, I'll be happy to provide you with more information! Our installation partner Guidion will call you to make an appointment as soon as your new connection is ready. Currently we are still waiting on the grid operator Reggefiber to finish their work on your incoming connection. As soon as they are done they will send us a message that your connection is operational and then we will contact you get you online as quickly as possible!

@Brian I’ve never received any call nor appointment nor whatever since nearly 2 years. It’s good that I found another solution to access internet. Anyway I will probably move out soon, so would it be possible to cancel my order from 2019 since I don’t need it anymore (and it will probably never arrive anyway)?

Reputatie 7

Hi @Alexis D Wow it took them a while then! It looks like we sent you an installation package at the end of 2020 but that was never collected. Either way, it's no problem to cancel the order. I've just cancelled the order but it would appear a wrong e-mail was sent out. You can ignore that e-mail and you can consider my message as written confirmation.

Reageer