Beantwoord

Incompetent installation by Guidion

• 8 December 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 168 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I am a new customer to T-Mobile. On 21 November, the Guidion engineer came to set up the connection, but said that we had to wait 1 or 2 days for the internet connection to be activated. No connection came. On 27th November, I contacted customer services, they told me that a ticket had been created and that the problem would be solved soon. Still no connection came. On 2 December I call customer services again, they tell me that the problem is with the network (KPN), and that they had tried and failed to contact me about this. The agent told me to contact KPN. I had not been contacted, and nor did the customer service agent on 27 December tell me this. I contact KPN, speak to their agent. Eventually, T-Mobile send me an invitation to make another appointment with Guidion. I make the appointment for 8 December. Today the engineer arrives, and says there was no problem at all, but that the first engineer had simply not switched on the modem!!!! So my partner and I have been working from home without internet for 2 weeks, I have spent about 2 hours on the phone listening to an interminable robot voice to talk to a customer agent - all because this incompetent engineer did not even switch the modem on! 

If this is how T-Mobile treats customers then I am very very unimpressed. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 11 December 2020, 15:46

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @jb864, wow that's a stupid mistake, my apologies for the shaky start. Hopefully everything is in working order now and if there is anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask! 

Reageer