Beantwoord

inloggen t-mobile thuis lukt niet

• 10 September 2019
  • 13 reacties
  • 474 Bekeken

Hey t-mobile ik kan niet inloggen bij t-mobile thuis niet met m’n Hotmail adres of met t-mobilethuis account

groetjes kristel
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 16 September 2019, 18:42

Bekijk origineel

13 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi @Kristel46, ik heb met je meegekeken en ik zie nog een eerdere geannuleerde aanmelding staan. Hierdoor is het systeem wat 'in de war'. Ik laat de e-maialdressen verwijderen bij de oude aanmelding en daarna zou je in moeten kunnen loggen! Je ontvangt een e-mail van ons zodra het is aangepast.
Reputatie 1

Got the same problem. 

Can’t log in to Mijn T-Mobile Thuis any more.

Can’t log in to webmail using ...@t‑mobilethuis.nl email address.

Called klantenservice who told me that something isn’t working right (I know; that’s why I phoned).

Problem still not fixed.

Reputatie 7

Hey @davidpm,

I’m here to help you! I went ahead immediately and I’ve deleted the e-mail address of your old subscription. Could you once again try to request a new password with your personal e-mail address? If you still encounter problems, please send me a DM. Then I'll make sure that you'll receive a temporarily password for your My T-Mobile Thuis account. 

Reputatie 1

@Piotr thanks for the reply

I can now log in to T-Mobile Thuis (without requesting a new password).

However webmail still does not work (I don’t get an error. It just does nothing at the login screen).

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @davidpm, great to hear your My T-Mobile Thuis account is fully operational! Regarding the webmail: are you sure you're using the right link (screenshot below)?

Reputatie 1

Yes, I’m sure.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good morning @davidpm, could you please post a screenshot of the login screen where nothing occurs? It appears as though there's an issue with the login on your side. I'll try to fix it with our technical department, if possible. No worries, we'll find a solution, I'm absolutely positive! 😊

Reputatie 1

Reputatie 1

voor de duidelijkheid…

nothing happens regardless of what username/password i enter. this worked OK some months ago.

when i could not log in to T-Mobile Thuis (itself a very odd problem; what happened to my username?) I tried webmail and saw this problem for the first time.

I tried Chrome, Chrome Incognito, Opera, Edge (new version). All the same.

I hope you are not going to say that I have to be at home using my T-Mobile connection for this to work…

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@davidpm 

Do you also get the same when using your mobile phone?

Reputatie 1

@davidpm

Do you also get the same when using your mobile phone?

Yes. How would that be different?

Reputatie 1

I can finally log in to webmail after I create a new password (the same as the old one, incidentally) for my primary @t-mobilethuis.nl email address. Still can’t log in via IMAP, though.

So, some takeaways:

• T-Mobile Thuis randomly revokes access to your account so that you can’t look up your TV PIN to watch TV remotely (TV Anywhere app loses PIN after Android 10 upgrade)
  • Your account gets reinstated but your email password is reset (email via ISP address is necessary for some things)
  • Webmail login does not give any feedback so no way for customer to determine the issue
  • Access to support forum possible if you have a T-Mobile mobile account but not clear how to get support when your account is randomly revoked (phone support doesn’t help)

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good afternoon @davidpm, glad to hear webmail finally works! At least, partially. 

Great feedback, one little side note though: we don't intentionally or randomly revoke acces to an account unless requested by a user. 

Regarding the other three points; thanks! We still have a ways to go on some levels. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Reageer