Beantwoord

Installatie-afspraak

• 9 June 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 200 Bekeken

When ordering T-Mobile Thuis, the installation date was set to June 14th, however, after finishing the form from Guidion, the date for "installatie-afspraak" was set to July 1st (t-mobile thuis was ordered on 3rd of June, making this a month long wait for installation).

Is it possible to get the Installatiepakket at earlier date, so I can do the setup myself? I presume all the cables and hardware are included in the Installatiepakket, like with other service providers, and the technician only needs to wire them up.

And from reading other posts, from what I understand, the network availability at my address will be the 14th of June, as indicated by T-Mobile, and Guidion only does the hardware installation using the Installatiepakket? If so, I really would like to get the Installatiepakket around that date, so I can use the T-Mobile Thuis right away.

Sincerely,
Jonas
icon

Beste antwoord door Hidden.nld 9 June 2019, 14:30

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
hi @Jonas.J

Im sorry, your not allowed to make any changes to the ftu. and the fiber is not active upfront the guidion visit. the date when you start the order is a wishdate usualy it is close to this date.

Reageer