Beantwoord

installatie internet vertraagd

• 29 August 2019
  • 10 reacties
  • 405 Bekeken

Hello, they were suppose to activate our new internet with you the 22 of August, we are changing from KPN to you but we cannot get line with you, the internet light is only red
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 29 August 2019, 15:10

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 5
Hi @Angel777

Welcome to T-Moble Thuis.

What kind of Modem is connected to the IS/RA?
Is it the Experia Box from KPN or the one from T-Mobile?

If its the one from KPN you'll need to change the modem to the brand new one from T-Mobile, if the T-Mobile modem is already connected, login in on the modem and perform a factory reset.

Check also the cables connected from the IS/RA to the modem.
Sometimes the cables are just not properly connected and there is no connection at that point and you will see a red light.

If there are more problems, let me know!
Hello, thanks for your reply, these happens when i put my zyxel t50 from t-mobile, if i put the old kpn xperia everything is working, im going to see if i can enter the modem and do a reset.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Seems the line hasn't been switched from KPN to T-Mobile. This needs to happen first, because only one operator can operate on your line at a time. Therefor T-Mobile needs to act and create a ticket for KPN.

I will contact webcare for you as this task is long overdue. You can help by entering your customer number into you community profile. You find this field in your account right up this page. Just below 'inloggen'.
Thanks
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
No problem. Did send out a request and if I will get back to you if I hear from them. Please keep us informed by updating this topic.
I will, thanks
Reputatie 7
Hi @Angel777, Is suspect @TAVL is correct and that there is a delay on the grid operator side. Could you send me a private message with your full address, your date of birth and the last four digits of the bankaccount? Then I will check if I can see what the delay might be!
Thanks but kpn is coming tomorrow to fix it I will keep you updated if it's fix
Hello, they tell me the technician wasn't able to fix it, because he was looking for a cable that is supposed to come from the outside to a box with the wired connection and is not there , he said that he is going to report these to KPN so they can come and put a new cable, we just dont understand why something that is supposed to be simple can have so much complications, and in the meantime we dont have internet and it not nice because is a shop and we need internet for the Pin automaat and etc... i will keep you updated.
Reputatie 7
Hi @Angel777, we are in private conversation by now and as discussed I will reimburse you for the past period as soon as your new connection is online on the 10th!

Reageer