Beantwoord

installation of fiber-optic internet during corona times

• 4 August 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 253 Bekeken

I a new client for T-Mobile thuis.

My contract started 28/07, the converter and the modem arrived today (04/08) and the line will be connected 06/08. It is relatively fast.

Now it comes to my problem. The installation will only happen on 20/08. I've tried to contact guidion twice to have a sooner installation, but I was not lucky.

I've also asked for they to guide me to the installation as I saw in some post here in the community, but seams that this is not possible anymore. Home-office is not possible for me anymore, "luckily" I could take some days off.

I'm wondering why T-Mobile has only one provider and why do they take so long to install.

Anyways, I just wanted to vent with someone.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 4 August 2020, 20:45

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @juangp3 

it is not wise to do the installation yourself, but simply by Guidion. damage to something can already cost a lot of euros and the mechanic of Guidion must also inform the technical service of T-Mobile that the connection is working.

You can try to contact Guidion every day on telephone number 088 2000 151 to ask if there is an earlier date possible because there could be a cancellation from any one which will give you the opportunity to reschedule your appointment.

And great to hear that you received the hardware on time 😊

Reageer