Beantwoord

Installation of Optic fiber

• 22 November 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 1083 Bekeken

• is een Top Poster
  • 6 reacties

Hello, I have applied for T-Mobile Thuis Optic fiber connection on 5th October and till date it has not been installed. I have not even received any modem or hardware from T-Mobile. Every time I call up customer care, I get a different response and the responses have been untrue so far. I have contacted them more than 6 times and have got following responses so far - 

• You do not have ReggeFiber connection at your house
  • The connection will be installed in 2 weeks time.
  • Reggefiber will make a connection to your home within an hour
  • and so on…

Firstly, there is an optic fiber connection from Reggefiber in the meter room of the house and the earlier owner of the house used KPN optic fiber on it. They have already cancelled their subscription before they left the house.

I have been provided with wifi hotspot codes to be used on my phone multiple times. This is not a solution that works for me as I cannot get wifi in all the rooms of the house and it has been a really long time that I have waited for T-Mobile to provide me with a proper working optic fiber connection.

Is there a way to get a response and confirmation on when can T-Mobile be finally able to connect and install my optic fiber connection?

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 29 November 2019, 12:44

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Harsh, I just checked if it's possible to send our mechanic over sooner but your line will be connected on the 12th so there no earlier option I'm afraid. But you will finally be online on the 13th! 

Update: Looks like I missed an email for installation appointment sent 3 hours back. Sorry for that. The earliest installation date is 13th December!!! I have confirmed it on the web portal but is it possible to move it ahead considering how late it has already been to reach this stage?

--------------------------

Hello @Brian, thanks for your help but this is not really helping me to get connected soon.

I can now see on your website that you list my postcode as something that cannot connect to at the moment.

If T-Mobile is unable to provide a connection then can T-Mobile cancel the contract so that I can choose a provider that can get me connected immediately?

Reputatie 7

Hi @Harsh, I’ll gladly provide you with more information! Currently there is a capacity problem at the datacenter which means we are unable to connect you. We are working on getting you connected as soon as possible but I do not have a specific ETA as of this time. My apologies for the delay!

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

Hello Harsh,

This takes quite a long time indeed.

A response from a T-mobile moderator can take up to 48 hours, over the weekend even longer. Please wait for their reaction.

Regards, Marcel.

Sorry for posting in English but I do not speak Dutch yet.

Is there any way that I can get to know more about my connection request? I have not received any response here either so far.

Reageer