Beantwoord

Installation T-Mobile Thuis

• 1 November 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 237 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 18 reacties

Hi,

I applied for a new fiber optics based internet service few days back and got this confirmation:

“Hierbij bevestigen wij je afspraak met de installatiemonteur. Je hebt een afspraak op 31-10-2019 tussen 16:00 uur en 18:00 uur. “

The technician installed the modem yesterday. However the internet was not activated by the back end yet. Is it usual? How long should I wait for getting the service activated?

icon

Beste antwoord door Candy 13 November 2019, 16:39

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Can someone pl. help on this matter? I feel like talking to my own. Never thought T-mobile customer care response would be so slow!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Udhaya 

I have got a DSL connection so I don't know much about Fiber.

The Technician comes a few days earlier to set up everything and the connection will be activated on the date announced by T-mobile, you should have got an email or via post with more information or log on to T-mobile thuis.

Your connection will be activated before 18:00 on the activation date.

Thanks, Waqqas. The concern is T-mobile promised to have my internet activated on 29th Oct. evening but till now I had no luck:

Unfortunately, no moderator or T-mobile representative seems to be interested in responding to my complaint either. Quite frustrating. :(

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Ah I see it is regarding you moved house. Congratulations hope all went well for you!

As for the picture I cannot see @Brian made that promise. If you log on to T-mobile thuis do you see your new address and that your connection is activated? Or a date?

If not then I think it is better a moderator can look for you if everything went well on their side.

Thanks for the wishes, Waqqas. I understood this reply from @Brian as a promise:
“Don't worry the move will happen simultaneously in the manner you describe“

Yeah I truly hope some moderator pays an attention to my concern.

Reputatie 4

Hi there @Udhaya, thank you for your patience! I checked your file immediately and I’ve directed our back office to analyze the connection. You’ll receive an update via e-mail. We’ll solve this problem so that you can enjoy our service at your new home!

Hi Candy - The internet connection is working already. Thanks for pitching in.

Reageer