Beantwoord

Internet/TV installation delay

• 12 August 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 363 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie
I decided to switch to T-mobile Thuis. On the day of installation a person came and did installation. He said that there was no internet as KPN did not activate the service yet even though there was a glassvezel. He told me that I just need to wait as he would report it.
Later when I contact T-mobile service center, she said that the log said that installation was successful. Wow! I do not have an internet but the log says that the installation is done. Great!
I contacted T-mobile service center via whatsapp and facebook. And finally I got help and they promised to send a technician. Unfortunately I was on my vacations and asked them to send a technician on the day I return back. During my vacation, I got a call from KPN. I missed first and called back. The guy said that he would call me later. I did not get any call after all. When I called KPN after my vacations, they said that their log said that I refused for an appointment of technician's visit. Again wow! And KPN said that they closed the ticket as I refused. They said that they do not send a technician without a ticket from T-mobile although they closed the ticket without my agreement. I tried to contact T-mobile several times and whenever I contacted they said they would do action immediately.
But today I found that T-mobile even did not send a new ticket again to KPN yet. I called KPN and T-mobile and contacted whatsapp and facebook. T-mobile thuis always says that they will fix it immediately. KPN says that they did not get a ticket from T-mobile.
So this is my story of waiting for an proper installation of an internet of T-mobile of 3 weeks. Now I am in 4th week waiting for the first connection of internet via T-mobile Thuis. I will soon be in a month or more.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 13 August 2019, 10:07

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
@chhkim7,

I hope you had a great vacation? I've seen these stories before. It's not good at all this is happening to a customer, and these processes really need improvement. I understand this won't help you.

Well, this is a customer community. This means these forums are meant for customers helping each other. Webcare is reading along as well and respond withing a 48 hour timeframe. I trust they can and will help you out. Please, keep posting updates so we - fellow customers - can help you along as well.

Did you provide your customer number in your community profile? This helps webcare to look into your profile, contract and ticketinformation, which will give you a faster solution.
I put my customer number in my profile. Yes, webcare team answers but what they do is to toss my problem to another department and that's it. No real action happens to fix my problem. I called KPN several times and they say that they need a ticket from T-mobile to do action. But T-mobile did not send a ticket yet although I contacted many times. All I need is for you to send a new ticket to KPN so that they can send a technician. But you did not do for many days!
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Good morning @chhkim7,

I am not part of webcare myself, but just a fellow customer trying to help you out. But I can not help you creating a ticket as I can not enter customer data.

I agree this is taking far too much time. Therefor I have mentioned your topic to them as they can look what the status of a ticket is.
Reputatie 7
Hi @chhkim7, it looks like you contacted us through social media as well and both me and my colleague forward the ticket to KPN with high priority. They should contact you within 5 workdays to make a new appointment, apologies for the delay!

Reageer