'Je aanvraag is in behandeling'

• 4 March 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 232 Bekeken

Hello, I would like to know what is happening with my internet connection. I have ordered a modem(basic internet without tv) from T - mobile with the the 3.03.2020 as the date it should be activated. Any suggestions what might be a problem? Installation went fine, so I don't think its the reason why it's not working.

*in the stationary point they told me to wait but i don't think waiting will solve this... 

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Kamil Oleksicki 

Do you have DSL or glasvezel?

If DSL you might want to check your home installation. Like the cable from the DSL port is it going to you ISRA and your ISRA straight to the main KPN line? Make sure red and blue are connected only (other wires/cables can cause problems), in some cases orange and white do work instead. And are you using the grey DSL cable?

Hello, 

I have DSL, red and blue are connected, also im using a grey DSL cable.. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Kamil Oleksicki 

You could try connecting orange and white instead of red and blue. Are you using the box that came with the modem?

Cables are fine, also im using different kind of box but its works the same way like a box that came with the modem. It seems like there is no signal from T- mobile... But what should i do in this case? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

The moderators will reply tomorrow, normally you will receive an answer within 24/48 hours

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Kamil Oleksicki,

I see you’ve already contacted our customer support department, that’s great! You can make an appointment with Guidion, just dial: 088-2000151. I’m absolutely positive the technician will fix the issue and you’ll have a working internet-connection soon. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience! :smile:

Reageer