Beantwoord

Moving from Telfort to T-Mobile

• 23 april 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 538 Bekeken

Hi,

Telfort has decided to change the price of my contract so I have decided to switch to T-Mobile. 😉 I have already contacted their customer support and they confirmed that the service will be stopped the 1st of June. They also told me to ask the new provider to start the service the 1st of June and not earlier but I see that the 1st of June is a Saturday. Would it be a problem if I choose to start the T-Mobile service on the 31st of May or would I pay the entire month for just one day?

Thanks.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 24 april 2019, 15:55

Hi @espositodnl86, good choice! 🙂 Welcome to T-Mobile! Starting on the 1st of June shouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't recommend starting at an earlier date in this case because it will interfere with Telfort's termination process. However you don't have to worry, if you use our Overstapservice you can pick the 1st of June and we will make sure your subscription with Telfort ends when ours starts. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to answer them!
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Hi @espositodnl86, good choice! 🙂 Welcome to T-Mobile! Starting on the 1st of June shouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't recommend starting at an earlier date in this case because it will interfere with Telfort's termination process. However you don't have to worry, if you use our Overstapservice you can pick the 1st of June and we will make sure your subscription with Telfort ends when ours starts. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to answer them!
Hi Brian,

I can't choose the 1st of June from the "gewenste aansluitdatum" calendar because it's a Saturday and I don't want to wait for Monday the 3rd...
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
the payment starts on the day the internet is working. you don't pay the whole month if you change earlier (or later) Telco migrations are only possible on working day's (you might be disconnected for several hours on that day.)
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Hi @espositodnl86, don't worry, as Hidden says, if June the 1st isn't possible then your contract will start on the 3rd and your Telfort contract will end on the date when we connect you. If this is the 3rd instead of the 1st then your contract with Telfort will run until the 3rd. With the 'Overstapservice' you will not be without a connection and you will never pay for both contracts at the same time! 😉

Reageer