Beantwoord

moving to the new house

• 9 April 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 229 Bekeken

Hi, 

I’m moving to the new house on April, so I would like to know how I can change my address.

I have cell phone/fixed internet subscription and will continue to use T-mobile.

Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 9 April 2021, 16:58

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @gara888, welcome to the Community!

Congratulations on your new home! I’d really like to make sure that you can enjoy your subscription at your new address. Please do keep in mind that the processing time of a move in our system is approximately four weeks. Also, I’d like to inform you about a number of important things: 

1. The moment I'm going to move your subscription to your new address, you will automatically sign for a new year-contract. This is good news, because you'll receive another discount to welcome you!  

2. The time it takes to process a move is approximately one month. Please inform us in time! 

3.  In some cases we will ask you to return your current modem. Sometimes this is not necessary and you can take the modem to your new address, this depends on the network connection we can service at your new place. You'll receive a confirmation letter regarding this. If you have a TV subscription, keep in mind that you need to bring your TV Box to your new address! 

4.  Do you also have a mobile subscription from T-Mobile? Great! Keep in mind that you will need to provide them with your new address, so that you won't miss any of your discounts! You can easily change the address yourself in the My T-Mobile app or website: https://www.t-mobile.nl/login. 

To sum up it all up, I kindly would like to receive the following details from you: 

- Current zip code and house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account 
- New zip code and house number 
- Date of the move 
- Do you want to change anything about your subscription? 
- Do you agree to sign a new year-contract?  

I can imagine this is a lot of information. Don't worry: as soon as you've read everything and have given me the information I require, I will make sure that the relocation of your subscription will be taken care of!

You may send the info via private message (click on my username and send a PM). Thanks so much and have an amazing weekend! 😄

Hi,

Just sent you the PM, so please check that.

Thx.

Reageer