Beantwoord

Need help with home internet installation

• 19 December 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 264 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

I have received Tmobile home internet kit, but I’m not sure how can I connect this one. Did I really get the right tool? Tmobile agent found that I have DSL connection at my home (currently using other network provider and I was able to install myself) but Tmobile it is really not clear. Can someone help me to understand how can I install Tmobile home internet kit?

icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 23 December 2019, 11:11

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hey @Kesh,

I see that you've contacted my colleague and made an appointment with an engineer for 27th December. :relaxed:  He or she will make sure that your modem will be installed correctly. Happy holidays! 

Hi @Piotr ‘

I really need a mechanic for the installation as it is not clear to me to install my self. It has to be installed by tomorrow when other service provider will stop internet. The other question, the tv cable is very small and how does it work if the internet point is very far from the hall

Reputatie 7

Hey @Kesh,

Good that you've found your installation point (last picture). Here you can find an useful installation manual. With this installation video, the installation should proceed without any problems. If you prefer a visit from our engineer, just let me know. Then i'll arrange this for you as soon as possible. 

This is how it looks like, I do not see any sockets to connect directly. should I cut the wires ( as suggested in the booklet). if so how can I find which side of the wire should be cut to be connected?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello

That is your ISRA, the modem can be connected to this.

I do have this.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hi 

Is there anything from the things above in your fuse box or living room?

Reageer