Beantwoord

new installation internet globe light not on

• 2 June 2020
  • 9 reacties
  • 271 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Connected modem to DSL socket but internet is not getting connected. Globe light is switched off. Tried to connect to all DSL points in home. Attached is photo of mini plug KPN available which is connected to modem .

Can someone please help in this. Activation date was 15th May .

Attached is picture.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 2 June 2020, 14:46

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @milindb 

Have you tried both ports left and right of the KPN box? Other end goes in the DSL port.

Reputatie 1

Yes tried both .There is light just next to power light that blinks for 1 min and goes off in both the ports. Don't understand now what to check.

Reputatie 1

@Waqqas  yes tried both rts .There is light just next to power light that blinks for 1 min and goes off in both the ports. Don't understand now what to check.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

If the KPN ISRA is not working than a KPN mechanic has to look at the problem, wait for a moderator to reply, they'll help you.

Reputatie 1

@Waqqas Ok thank you.

Reputatie 7

Hey @milindb,

I see that you've contacted my colleague and made an appointment with an engineer for tomorrow. Don't worry! The engineer will help you and install the modem. Could you let us know how you've experienced the appointment?

Reputatie 1

@Piotr engineer came he checked there is issue in Japan signal ,so now he said they will schedule appointment with KPN to check. Can you please fast track the appointment it will be really helpful as working from home is difficult without internet.

Also my contact if this need to be required for KPN is XXXX

Moderator edit: please don't add personal info to a public post, thanks!

Please help to get it resolved faster.

Milind

Reputatie 1

@Piotr @TMobile can you  help in getting appointment with KPN mechanic as I have not received call from them . Not able to call on there number don't know why. It's telling something in Dutch which I am not able to understand.

Will be helpful to TMobile community if this problem is resolved as soon as possible 

Rg,

Milind

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @milindb, only you can make an appointment with KPN. We're not allowed to make appointments unfortunately: European privacy laws and regulations forbid such actions on behalf of another individual. Notwithstanding the previous statement, I completely understand it's quite difficult for someone who doesn't speak Dutch to grasp technical terms and whatnot. Is there anyone in your personal network who speaks Dutch or is able to translate?

If I can help you with something else, please let me know. I'd be more than happy to help. Good luck! 😄

Reageer