Beantwoord

New installation not working

• 27 November 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 334 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hello Team,

I am new T mobile house customer. I received fiber optic box and modem yesterday. 

I tried to install it by myself, but internet is not working. I see orange light for status on FO converter and red light on modem. I am attaching photo of my installation, can you check if this is fine and also if my connection is activated?

Regards,

Abhijeet

icon

Beste antwoord door RobindeVries 27 November 2019, 14:33

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

@Abhi First welcome to T-Mobile Thuis, I will gladly give you more information. The internet will be connected on December 3rd. Normally the connection is not installed by the customer but by our own technician. But i see that you have everything connected properly already. A T-Mobile technician is scheduled for December 4th. My question is whether you would like to continue this visit to see if everything is connected properly?

Hi @RobindeVries,

Please do not cancel the appointment on 4th. I want to make sure everything is setup properly.

I also might need help to install wifi repeater as there can be less network upstairs.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Reputatie 7

Hi @Abhi,

First of all welcome to T-Mobile Thuis! :smile: You don't have to worry about your appointment on the 4th of December. Our engineer will help you with the installation.  Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Reageer