Beantwoord

No DSL socket

• 26 June 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 315 Bekeken

I searched my apartment and didn't find a dsl or any other socket that t-mobile says to look for.I could only find this one that reads DATA,TV/RADIO,RADIO.

Please help.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 26 June 2020, 14:25

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Val2113 

What does this website say do you have an active connection at your home?

https://tele2-fpi-info.fourstack.nl

Try looking for anything of these :

It could be in your fusebox, livingroom or somewhere else. It could also be just a telephone cable with the colors red/blue/orange/white in it (wires).

The device you are showing on the picture is used for cable internet from Ziggo or Delta, so this one will not be used.

If you really can't find anything its better to let T-mobile send a technician to have a look.

Hello @Val2113 

What does this website say do you have an active connection at your home?

https://tele2-fpi-info.fourstack.nl

Try looking for anything of these :

It could be in your fusebox, livingroom or somewhere else. It could also be just a telephone cable with the colors red/blue/orange/white in it (wires).

The device you are showing on the picture is used for cable internet from Ziggo or Delta, so this one will not be used.

If you really can't find anything its better to let T-mobile send a technician to have a look.

Thank you for answering.I've been looking for 2 days and can't find the above sockets.The website says''access not allowed from your region".Where do i call for a technician?P.s i don't speak dutch.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Val2113 

Are you using a VPN or are you not in Nederland? The website is only accessible when your in Nederland and not using a VPN. You can also check the T-mobile postcodecheck on the main website, if it says DSL is available then its ok.

Just wait for a moderator to reply and they can arrange a technician for you.

@Val2113

Are you using a VPN or are you not in Nederland? The website is only accessible when your in Nederland and not using a VPN. You can also check the T-mobile postcodecheck on the main website, if it says DSL is available then its ok.

Just wait for a moderator to reply and they can arrange a technician for you.

No i'm in Nederland and the internet is available on their site in my apartment.Thanks i'll wait for a mod to respond.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Val2113,

Great that you alert us about the lack of an access point! Since @Waqqas provided as much information as I'd be able to give, I feel that it is a wise idea to send a serviceman your way. Since the servicemen are from a third party, you'll soon receive an SMS and email from Guidion in which you'll find a digital agenda. With this agenda, you can make an appointment whenever it suits you. If there is anything else, please feel free to give us a heads-up!

Reageer