Beantwoord

No installation package yet; connection date changed

• 24 August 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 143 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hi!

I just got an SMS and email today that my start date is moving up, and instead of 27 August, my connection will be activated 24 August.

I am currently not home, though - I’ll get home tomorrow evening. As such, I don’t even have the installation package yet. I expected to get a PostNL notification or an email from T-Mobile with the track and trace number, but I did not get anything of the sort.

Due to some complications, I’ll only get access to my physical mailbox the morning of 26 August despite having access to the apartment already, so I won’t be able to see if PostNL has left a notice there. I was hoping you could send over the tracking number soon so I can collect my installation packaage from wherever it is at, while I’m on my way home tomorrow.

To be clear, I don’t have problems with the installation date moving up (though I do only want to billed from when I start using my internet); I just want to know how I can get the installation package.

Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Ginny 25 August 2020, 15:30

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6

Hi @ojas, thanks for reaching out! The installation package is ready to send, but there isn’t a track and trace code yet. Do you have the application PostNL? You will get a notification when your package is on it’s way!  Your have to connect your modem within 14 days. Once you’ve connected your modem, your billing starts. 

Reageer