Beantwoord

No internet connection after installation

• 10 november 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 239 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 12 reacties

Hi, My installation date was in 09-11-2020, I installed the modem on that day according to video and step-by-step introduction T-mobile provided. I know how to install because I did it before But I still don't have an internet connection. The globe light is off and power, 2,4 and 5ghz lights are working. I've tried resetting the modem and restarting it but it's still the same. I tried both holes on the KPN box but it’s still not working. I have added photos regarding my installation.

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 12 november 2020, 15:24

Hi @emre.turkerler ,

Good thing you’ve come to us with your issue! I’ve taken a look into your connection and see that the supiscion that the issue lays outside your house rings true. Because our measurements point this out, I’ve notified our technical deparment right away to solve the issue. Most likely, they will notify the grid operator and ask a technician to fix the situation. We see that sometimes they will need extra information from you and might call you anonymously. Be aware of this. 

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. The Community is here for you! 

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +2

Hi @emre.turkerler ,

Good thing you’ve come to us with your issue! I’ve taken a look into your connection and see that the supiscion that the issue lays outside your house rings true. Because our measurements point this out, I’ve notified our technical deparment right away to solve the issue. Most likely, they will notify the grid operator and ask a technician to fix the situation. We see that sometimes they will need extra information from you and might call you anonymously. Be aware of this. 

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. The Community is here for you! 

If your previous connection worked without problems and you had a subscription with KPN, try calling KPN customer support and ask about the date the internet line will be switched over.

Obviously it isn’t a technical problem (even if people on here or tmob callcenter will say so).

For us it turned out KPN would switch the line over 3 weeks later than TMob thought, and tmob never bothered to ask them to confirm and kept sending tech guys.

My previous connection wasn't for this apartment. I just said I know how to install because last year I used T-mobile modem with the same type of connection.(KPN box)

If your previous connection worked without problems and you had a subscription with KPN, try calling KPN customer support and ask about the date the internet line will be switched over.

Obviously it isn’t a technical problem (even if people on here or tmob callcenter will say so).

For us it turned out KPN would switch the line over 3 weeks later than TMob thought, and tmob never bothered to ask them to confirm and kept sending tech guys.

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

@emre.turkerler

Sorry I didn't read your post properly and deleted my post after I saw my mistake.

But all looks fine, problem must be outside your house.

-

?

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

-

Reageer