Beantwoord

No internet connection after installation

• 15 January 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 482 Bekeken

Hi all. I already wrote on a related thread but I’m opening this new thread to make my issue more visible and to add further details.

I followed all the instructions to set up a home connection. The connection is DSL and the start date was yesterday (14 January).

I have installed the modem by connecting the DSL cable to the wall socket. The modem is switched on (power, 2.4G ,5G lights) but there is no light on the globe symbol. See following picture.

I tried disconnecting and restarting the modem several times, and clicked on the reset button a couple of times with a pin, but nothing changed. I also attach a picture of the inner part of the wall socket:

and a picture of the ISRA box inside the meter cupboard:

I really do not know how to solve this issue. Can anyone help, please?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 16 January 2021, 04:59

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @Wesvk 

De status in je My T-Mobile wordt vanzelf bijgewerkt zodra het internet thuis werkt.

Kun je een een foto toevoegen van het aansluitpunt dat je hebt? En je hebt verder niks anders van onderstaande in de meterkast of kelder bijvoorbeeld?

Hoi,

Ik zit met hetzelfde probleem.

Vandaag voor 18:00 kon/mocht ik mijn modem aansluiten. Een uur geleden dus gedaan. Bij mij branden dezelfde knopjes wel en niet. Wel wifi maar geen internet dus.

Als ik bij status kijk in mijn tmobile staat er een heel vreemd bericht dat pakket onderweg is met DHL ofzo. Heb dat ding al tijdje in huis en ook alle mails en smsjes ontvangen. Alleen status klopt dus niet.

Heb wel sms gehad dat ik vandaag kan aansluiten maar nog geen sms dat ik online ben (ergens gelezen dat dat gebeurt?). Moet ik nog even uurtje wachten of is er iets mis?

Nergens rood lampje overigens en ik gebruik gewoon de normale aansluiting en geen gedoe met gekke draadjes.

Groeten,

Wes

Reputatie 7

Hi @Ernskywalker, thanks a lot for your message! I immediately wanted to help you, but I see that you stopped the subscription. I really hoped I could help you further and I love to see you again in the future. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. 

Merhaba @Waqqas, cevabınız için teşekkürler!

Önerdiğiniz gibi yapmayı denedim - aşağıdaki fotoğrafa bakın - ama yine de şans yok.

Yine de sarı kabloyu çıkarmadım - bunu da denemeli miyim?

Hi all. I already wrote on a related thread but I’m opening this new thread to make my issue more visible and to add further details.

I followed all the instructions to set up a home connection. The connection is DSL and the start date was yesterday (14 January).

I have installed the modem by connecting the DSL cable to the wall socket. The modem is switched on (power, 2.4G ,5G lights) but there is no light on the globe symbol. See following picture.

I tried disconnecting and restarting the modem several times, and clicked on the reset button a couple of times with a pin, but nothing changed. I also attach a picture of the inner part of the wall socket:

and a picture of the ISRA box inside the meter cupboard:

I really do not know how to solve this issue. Can anyone help, please?

Hello. I have same situation in my home. Did you fix that? And if you fix it, how you did? Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@bluetonic

As on the picture yellow is not connected? Just red and blue also did not work in place of orange and white?

If this cable from the ISRA is not damaged there should be signal if not perfect.

Normally it is better to connect the modem straight to your ISRA. You can remove the wires connected on top and arrange anóther cable which goes straight to your modem (maximum length of 2 meter).

What you could also do is cut the upper cable on around 30 cm, use the connection box in your installation pakkacge and plug the DSL cable on the other side.

Hi @Waqqas, thanks for replying!

i tried doing as you suggested - see photo below - but still no luck.

I did not disconnect the yellow wire though - should I try to do that too?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @bluetonic 

Can you disconnect all wires on photo 2?

Make sure just two wires are connected, connect orange in place of red and white on the place where there are 2 blue wires.

Reageer