Beantwoord

No Internet Information Coming To Home

• 28 September 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 564 Bekeken

Hello. Since yesterday Friday 17:00 there is no internet information at home. So what I did for understanding this issue;

1. I disconnected the modem from electricity and internet for 2 minutes and put back again.
  2. I tried another dsl cable.
  3. I I did a reset to Zyxel modem.
Nothing changed. At last I measure the connections at the wall socket. Values are all empty. It must be between 35-40 Volts.

Most probably another KPN cable connection problem. Please inform us about what is going on.

icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 7 October 2019, 17:12

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +2
Hello metomurti,

You can't measure the digital DSL signal on the telephone line with a multimeter. It's a high frequenty signal, you need special equipment for measurement.

But probably it's a problem with the signal indeed.
T-mobile moderators can check your line and take the action needed.

Regards, Marcel
Hi Marcel. Yes, WAN light is off since the malfunction.

Normally you know, regardless of the contract you have if you connect the DSL cable to a modem this WAN light is always on. If you have contract then you have internet light comes on. But this time as I said WAN light is off. It looos like a physical problem.

I will check these signals at one of my friends home. If the line is live we have to see another value instead of zero volts I think.

Anyway, I am waiting help.

Bye.
Still no internet. Still no reply for help.
Moderators or customer support, whoever responsible I do not know, please give a reply give a reaction. Today is the 5th day without internet but still no solution.

We did not meet this internet technology yesterday. We have been using it for many Years. We know how to solve some basic problems. Modem reset, ac off, change cable etc. Please do not respond with these. I have a problem with lines.

I also wrote for help at your Twitter. Nobody returned also. It is really hard to understand how your customer support works.

I am waiting reply as soon as possible.
Reputatie 7
Badge +15
Hello @Marcel MCi

Moderators can take a very long time to respond so its better to contact the customer support. I understand sitting without internet is really annoying. In the meantime you can maybe use an alternative if you have one like a hot spot?

All the best!
Hello @Marcel MCi

Moderators can take a very long time to respond so its better to contact the customer support. I understand sitting without internet is really annoying. In the meantime you can maybe use an alternative if you have one like a hot spot?

All the best!

Thanks for the reply. I also want to talk with customer support but unfortunately there is no chance to continue in English on the PHone. Because of not knowing Dutch I am trying to find a solution as writing here.
Reputatie 7
Hey @metomurti,

I'm sad to hear that you've experienced problems with your T-Mobile Thuis subscription. 😞 I see that you've had a visit from our engineer on the 3th of October. Sadly enough our engineer couldn't solve this problem for you.

Now our technical department will contact the network administrator as soon as possible. Apparently there is no signal on your line. In the following days you'll receive a phone call for a new appointment. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but help is on the way!

Reageer