Beantwoord

No signal after installation

• 5 October 2018
  • 7 reacties
  • 990 Bekeken

I got a new internet from T-Mobile installed 4 days ago. And here is the whole story:
Internet got installed but wasn't working. The person who installed said that it would take 4 hours to be active, and that I would receive a call from someone from T-Mobile. 4 hours passed, no internet connection, no call. I've waited until next day morning. Still no Internet connection, sent a private message to T-Mobile Webcare on Twitter. Still no response. Opened a live chat on website, person said that he could only help with stuff related to mobile, and not house internet, suggested me to call T-Mobile. Tried to call T-Mobile, no option in English, couldn't get a person to talk to me. Tried to login on T-Mobile Huis, email to activate comes almost 24 hours late (when it comes) and link is expired. Messaged T-Mobile on Facebook, no response after 1 day.
In short, 4 days without internet and I don't know how to solve my problem or even cancel the service that I never was able to have.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 17 October 2018, 09:44

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi rambrogi, not to worry! Our mechanic sent us feedback that your connection isn't active yet and we already contacted the grid operator to check the incoming line and they are currently working on restoring it. Once your connection is online you will receive a confirmation from us by e-mail. My apologies for the delay!
10 days and still nothing. Tried to call 0800 0092 to cancel the service, but I gave up after waiting 20 minutes on the line. Can you help me?
Reputatie 7
Hi rambrogi, the grid operator tried to contact your to make an appointment but apparently they were not able to reach you. However your connection should be up now but I still cannot connect to your modem. Could you try the following steps?:

Disconnect the convertor and the modem from the power.
Reconnect the power from the convertor and wait one minute.
After this, also reconnect the power from the modem.

After these steps you should be online! If this is NOT the case then disconnect the convertor from the power again but leave the modem on and send me a message and I will investigate your line further!
Indeed, but I still want to cancel. Reason is, it's super hard to contact T-Mobile, it took 16 days to get it working. Despite the fact that I'm getting 200mb speed on cable, while with my other internet provider I get 100% of the contracted speed on wifi.
Reputatie 7
Hi @rambrogi

Great news that the connection is active! Don't get me wrong, we're on your side and wanted to have your connection active as soon as possible, just like you, but sometimes things like this can be fickle. This is no reason to cancel your contract. But rest assured: I'm ready to help you with all your questions and I'll give you all the customer support you may need. Wifi will always have less performance than cable, no matter what the provider is, but we have compiled all the best Wifi-tips for you here: Wifi-tips (warning: Dutch). This way you'll optimize your Wifi and get the best possible Wifi in your home!
Hi @rambrogi

Great news that the connection is active! Don't get me wrong, we're on your side and wanted to have your connection active as soon as possible, just like you, but sometimes things like this can be fickle. This is no reason to cancel your contract. But rest assured: I'm ready to help you with all your questions and I'll give you all the customer support you may need. Wifi will always have less performance than cable, no matter what the provider is, but we have compiled all the best Wifi-tips for you here: Wifi-tips (warning: Dutch). This way you'll optimize your Wifi and get the best possible Wifi in your home!

Hi Sander,

I appreciate your willingness to help, but still, I will cancel it. I even sent a letter to T-Mobile requesting a cancelation (all my tentatives trying to get some help by phone from T-mobile failed). Dunno if you are allowed to cancel it for me so we can shorten the process. Otherwise I'll just wait.

Thanks.
Reputatie 7
Hi rambrogi, cancelling at this point would mean that you would pay for the remainder of the contract. If you're experiencing problems with you speed then we solve those issues as quickly as possible! Currently I do not see any hardware connected, if you sent me a speedtest of your wired connection then I'll be glad to help!

Reageer