Beantwoord

No signal after installation

• 24 September 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 431 Bekeken

Dear sir/madam,

I have recently applied for a glass fiber connection, with a promised starting date of 20-09-2019. The package arrived as planned and the technician came to install it (two days later than planned because apparently his car was broken).

When he did come he performed the installation but there is no signal. He told me it would still have to be patched in and that it could happen as early as Monday (23-09).

But as of now (Tuesday evening) we still do not have a working signal and we now have no further information on the status of the issue. Looking around the forums, I see a number of people with the same issue, but I could not find a clear way to get an idea of how long the patching is going to take.

Would you be able to look into the issue and give me an update? By now our 4G bundles are running out, so it would be really nice if the glass fiber started working soon. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Iuri
icon

Beste antwoord door Geniva 26 September 2019, 18:30

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 1
Hi @iuribarcelos , I see that it has been passed on to the network administrator today. They will contact you shortly to make an appointment. Keep in mind that they can call you from an anonymous number. Soon you will be able to use your internet carefree! 😉

If you have a T-Mobile Mobile subscription, I can send you a voucher code for 7 Days Unlimited internet. You can then turn your phone into a hotspot. If you do not have a T-Mobile Mobile subscription, you can also purchase a separate T-Mobile SIM card / collect it for free at a T-Mobile Shop. You can activate the voucher code on the prepaid SIM card. Let me know if you would like to receive this voucher code. I will send you one by e-mail.
Hi @iuribarcelos , I see that it has been passed on to the network administrator today. They will contact you shortly to make an appointment. Keep in mind that they can call you from an anonymous number. Soon you will be able to use your internet carefree! 😉

If you have a T-Mobile Mobile subscription, I can send you a voucher code for 7 Days Unlimited internet. You can then turn your phone into a hotspot. If you do not have a T-Mobile Mobile subscription, you can also purchase a separate T-Mobile SIM card / collect it for free at a T-Mobile Shop. You can activate the voucher code on the prepaid SIM card. Let me know if you would like to receive this voucher code. I will send you one by e-mail.

Thanks for the reply! They did contact me and will come today to finish the installation. Fingers crossed!

The voucher sounds good, thanks for the offer. I think I have a T-Mobile card lying around somewhere, so I will just use the voucher with that.
Reputatie 7
Hey @iuribarcelos,

Sorry for the late reply! Did you receive a voucher from my colleague? I'm glad to hear that everything is working now! 😄Please let us know if we can assist you any further!

Reageer