Beantwoord

No T Mobile package even after waiting for one month and more than 100 calls to customer service

• 23 July 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 221 Bekeken

Hi,

More than one month back, I registered for t-mobile huis subscription and I was informed that I will be receiving a package and a technician will come to install the package on July 1st, 2020. However the package was sent back to T-mobile by post NL saying that the address is not valid. Our address is a recently constructed house in a central location within Eindhoven. The address is in fact correct and we are able to receive letters from PostNL to our address. The same thing has been repeated 4 more times and each time t-mobile sends the package to our address, it is sent back to T-mobile saying that the address is wrong. The last time this has happened was on 23rd July. Over the course of the past one month we have been in touch with many t-mobile customer service employees without any solution to our problem. The customer service employee normally redirects the issue to the back office saying that they will figure out an alternative way to send us the package. However even after multiple complaints the package is again sent to the same address. We have also requested them to check the possibility of sending it directly to a PostNL pickup point but that never happens. Also sometimes we are told by customer service that we will be able to change the pickup address ourselves in the PostNL app. However we have never been able to do that and when we complain to postNL they say that this is a special package and only T-mobile can change that it can picked up at a pickup point. We have called t-mobile customer service around 100 hundred times the past one month. Apart from this we also make sure to be in the house when the package is supposed to arrive(Often times we have to also skip working just to be looking out for the package). Apart from this, having no proper internet has extremely reduced the efficiency of our work(Both of us have to work from home because of the corona situation). After the 5th time the package was sent back, one of the customer service associates had the audacity to ask me to cancel the subscription! After waiting for more than one month and being on call for hours and hours they did not give me an alternative option to solve my problem. Instead, they are asking me to cancel the subscription. I also have t-mobile sim card combo offer and I cannot easily just cancel the subscription.

I tried to reach out to T-mobile through all channels for help and to kindly escalate the matter. Honestly, this has been one of the most frustrating things that we have experienced. Although a number of customer service employees were talking pleasantly and trying to help us, the fact that we don’t have a central point of contact and need to call the same 0800 number every time is really frustrating. Imagine having to explain the same thing(every time) to so many people. I really wish you have a service where we can stay in touch with a single person until the issue is resolved.

Also, I strongly feel there is a lack of transparency & communication between the back office, the front office and the customer service employees.

I am really disappointed and extremely frustrated by this situation.

icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 24 July 2020, 15:34

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @itsaryakmoorthy,

I'm so terribly sorry to hear about this! :disappointed:  I see that you've contacted my colleague today about this issue. Is it correct that you've made a request to send the installation package to an other delivery address? (Hertog hendrik van Brabantplein) 

My colleague directly made sure that this request has been passed to our technical department. I've also directly escalated this issue with our technical department with the goal to solve this problem as soon as possible for you. Our technicians are doing their utterly best to solve this for you. We'll contact you as soon as possible when we know more. Sadly enough I can't give you any new information at this moment. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. But we will work hard and make sure that you'll receive the installation package one way or the other. Thank you for your patience and you'll here from us! 

Reageer