Beantwoord

no wan signal on the modem

• 26 November 2019
  • 11 reacties
  • 387 Bekeken

Hello, the installation date of my T-mobile Thuis has passed(11/22). I plugged the DSL cable as instructed. Power and 2.4G/5G lights are on but the WAN connection is out.

When I login to my router it clearly says there is no connection.

Restart also didn't work. Is it possible that there’s problem with my socket? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 29 November 2019, 12:14

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Welcome at T-Mobile Thuis. Do you have another DSL socket where you can plug in the modem? Is the DSL socket you are using wired?

well, I only have 1 socket, what do you mean the socket is wired?How can I check?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Can you place a picture of your situation. Makes it more easy. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Could you open this socket. Sometimes the wires are not attached. 

Do you live in an apartment building?

Reputatie 7

Hey @lili137,

We can always make sure that you'll receive a visit from one of our engineers if you need some help with the installation. Here you can find a manual for the complete installation. Let us know if you need help. Then we'll make sure that an engineer will visit you as soon as possible.

Another thing is I live in a 2room cluster, my roommate is moving out and cancelled the internet subscription one month ago (also from T-mobile, which is supposed to end at 26/11/2019), but strange thing is now the old modem still has internet signal, while mine new one doesn’t. Could this be that there is only one portal in your side, that couldn’t differentiate hers and mine, so in our situation, we can only have one internet subscription and then share?

Could please check this possibility with the address showed in my account?

Reputatie 7

Hi @lili137, I just checked all subscriptions on your postal code but I don't see another subscription that's close to your housenumber. Are you sure your roommate has a T-Mobile Thuis subscription? Either way, we connected your address on the 22nd and it's possible that there are multiple connections in the appartment so that shouldn't be a problem. If you want I can send over a mechanic  to help with the installation and check what the right connection is. 

Ok, just to be sure that I can have stable internet connection in the future, I’d like to have a mechanic to come to check. When can the mechanic come, is this afternoon possible or I first need to make an appointment?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hoi @lili137,

Welcome to the club and our Community! I see you’ve already made an appointment with a Guidion technician, who will come over to complete your installation. :smile: Good luck and if there’s anything else we can do, please let me know. I’d be more than happy to help! 

Reageer