Beantwoord

"Not handled" Subscription Cancellation Process with the Previous Internet Provider

• 17 April 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 619 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties
Dear Authorized,

I applied for T-mobile house internet some time ago, and on 26th of March, technician came from T-mobile and installed the internet.

However, just because I didn't get any email or calls from my current internet provider Ziggo, I suspected the subscription cancellation process and called T-mobile customer service and asked how the cancellation process was going with Ziggo. Then I got an answer that T-mobile didn't do anything with that(although I explicitly mentioned this) and told me that I need to cancel it my own.

Anyway, I called Ziggo and handled(started the cancellation process) it and Ziggo told me that the internet subscription will end on 27th of April. Then I turned off T-mobile's modem not to do any data consumption and turned on Ziggo's modem again.

So , I would ask your support for changing(postponing) my subscription start date or if this is not possible reimbursing the first month's invoice. Because currently I have two subscriptions at the same time.

Kindly for your help.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 23 April 2019, 13:07

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hey Fatih,

I would like to give you more information. On the day your order has been placed, you've received an e-mail with your order overview. In that confirmation you can find your monthly costs and the installation and activation costs.

"Installatie Basis €75.00"
"Actie: Installatie Basis €-37.50"
"Activatiekosten€30.00"

Therefore I sadly can't reimburse the fee for you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
Hi Brain ,

Thank you so much for your reply and quick action.

I would like to mention one more point. Today I got my first invoice an I see an item for 'Eenmalige kosten' for 67,50 Euros. Actually before installation I called customer service and explicitly asked whether there would be an extra cost except monthly payment, but unfortunately I could not get an clear answer(It was same in the branch that I did my application). And now I saw an extra 67,50 cost and it was kind of a suprise which is not very pleasant and made me disappointed. I can understand this one time cost for activation and installation but it would be better if I knew this beforehand. Maybe it would affect my decision on changing my provider.
If you could also do anything about this one time fee, I would highly appreciate.

Kind regards,
Fatih
Reputatie 7
Hi @fthtkn, I have reimbursed the subscription costs for the period 25-03-2019 (the original 'overstap' date) until 27-04-2019 as discussed before. You invoice for April has already been made so the amount, a total of € 35,54 will be deducted from you next invoice in May. If you have any questions let me know, I'll be happy to help! 🙂
Hi @Brian ,

Thank you for your reply. Once the process is done we can get in contact again through here.

Kind regards,
Fatih
Reputatie 7
Hi @fthtkn, it would appear that one of my colleagues made a mistake and re-entered your application. With this new order he or she forgot to re-enter the 'Overstapservice' as well. I will credit the subscription costs from 25-03-2019 (the original 'overstap' date) until 27-04-2019. I can only do this after the 27th so I will process the credit next week and I will sent a confirmation through here. My apologies for the mistake and if there is anything else I can do for you I'll be happy to help!

Reageer