Beantwoord

Obstruction on DSL line

• 28 September 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 581 Bekeken

H

I have been calling from 3 days waiting for some one to pick up. Today Finally some one pickup then I told the problem, I took the connection on 6th for finer optics internet connection KPN team came to install fail 2 times & they gave up. After that I have not received any communication form u guys. Then he told me to wait then he dropped the call. I want to cancel the connection request, The customer service is really poor. I have been sending a message in Facebook too reply from 2 days.

Please cancel my connection.

Client number:
GHT59368
H
icon

Beste antwoord door Sander 28 September 2019, 18:23

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
How much I would like to fix the situation and keep you on board, in this case we're unable to connect you to our network. I see that we (T-Mobile and our networkoperator) did everything that we could, but there's an obstruction. There's no way to get the DSL line in your home. Until there's a fiber option in your area, T-Mobile Thuis is no option. I cancelled your order without further costs for you. The confirmation for this is in your inbox. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, we didn't know that the network wasn't 100%. I hope you find a new provider that can get internet inhouse for you very quickly!

If you have any questions, I'm here to help and explain!
Hi Team,

I have been calling from 3 days waiting for some one to pick up. Today Finally some one pickup then I told the problem , I took the connection on 6th for finer optics internet connection KPN team came to install fail 2 times & they gave up. After that I have not received any communication form u guys. Then he told me to wait then he dropped the call. I want to cancel the connection request , The customer service is really poor. I have been sending message in facebook too reply from 2 days.

Please cancel my connection.

Clientnumber:
GHT59368
Thanks sander , I am ok with the problem took time to resolved , but getting response was really slow and I was sad about that.

Reageer