Beantwoord

Order Status Customer Benefits and E-mail address

• 9 January 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 133 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,

I have recently received my router and installed and managed to connect to the wifi, however:

- In the T-mobile Thuis, the status of my order is still "on the way”

- I can't include my T-mobile Thuis in the Customer Benefits

- I can't see how to access my t-mobile email account

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Sarah

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 10 January 2020, 12:52

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Nikbat 

I suppose you have a dsl connection? And what is your installation date according to your T-mobile account, you should have received a letter via post as well.

Have you all ready checked the cabling from your modem to the main line? Like using the grey DSL cable that came with it and in case of a wall socket if the wires are correctly connected, red/blue and often orange/white does work instead.

If all is okay please wait for a modem to reply so they can see whats wrong, they will reply within 24/48 hours.

When your connection is fully active you can also manage your @t-mobilethuis.nl email in your T-mobile thuis account under instellingen > email and you can sign up for klantvoordeel but you will have to wait till its active.

Thanks for taking time to reply!

I have a DSL, yes, and the installation date was on the 6/1. I have managed to connect to the wifi, so I have internet connection, that's why it is a bit strange to see in the website that my order "is on its way” and that "Je modem is nog niet actief.”!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Nikbat 

Could you check your wires all the way to your main line if everything is connected right and does your DSL cable go into a phone wall socket? Can you check the wires inside if that's the case?

Reputatie 7

Hi @Nikbat, no worries, sometimes it takes 1 or 2 days for My T-Mobile to catch up. :wink: You’re seen as ‘online’ on My T-Mobile now as well. You can acces your webmail through ‘Instellingen’  and then ‘Webmail’ through the links on the right side of the page. Welcome to T-Mobile Thuis and if you have any other questions I’ll be happy to help!

Reageer