Beantwoord

Order status "We zijn druk bezig met het controleren van je bestelling."

• 26 March 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 124 Bekeken

Hello,

I subscribed one week ago to a Fast Internet abbonement. But I have not received any confirmation email, nor any phone calls. The requested installation date was 1st of April. The previous tenant of the appartment also had a T-mobile subscription. Is everything in order? Will I get my internet connection in time?

Thanks,

Chloé

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 27 March 2020, 16:17

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @cperrinh, welcome to the Community and the Thuis club! :smile: Sorry for the delay, please call: 088-2000 151 That way you’ll be able to make an installation appointment. Due to the current circumstances, Guidion, our installation partner, has introduced a separate protocol, but this should not change installation agreements. What is the case is that the mechanic will now contact you by telephone and guide you through the installation. They do this to ensure the safety of both you the customer, as well as themselves. It will probably work, but if this cannot be completed, the mechanic will still come by. Good luck with the installation and soon you can fully enjoy your subscription. If I can do anything else for you, give a heads-up. I’d be more than happy to help! :wink:

Reageer