Beantwoord

Payment after end of subscription

• 23 February 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 103 Bekeken

I would like to know why I have extra payment for February.

I ended my contract with a date 27-01-2021

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 24 February 2021, 10:00

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Lukaszm 

There is always a one month cancellation period so your contract will officially end one month after the cancellation is submitted.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Lukaszm 

I would like to give you more information about our cancellation policy. I see your contract ended on 15-1-2021, but if you don’t file a cancellation request your subscription gets extended with each month until you renew or cancel your subscription. You did not file a cancellation request so your subscription is extended. If you would like to cancel your subscription, I can file a request for you. Please keep in mind there is a month notice. Also let me know if you would like to keep this number and transfer it to PrePaid or if you just want to disconnect your subscription. 

Looking forward to your reply!

But I'm talking about tv/internet and not about my mobile.

I cancelled tv/net subscription with date 27-01-2021. I did it a month earlier. I sent back equipment already and I moved from old apartment.

But still I received a payment for days in February. Why is that.

Can anyone give me some answers or do I need to call customer service?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lukaszm,

Thanks for giving us a heads-up! Sorry for the delayed response, we've been quite busy lately.

About your Thuis subscription: you moved to a new address and it seems that the new tenant at your old address requested internet with the activation date being the fifth of February. As we are obliged to honor transfer requests of the internet line made by other providers over our own ceasing of your connection. Thus, we had to continue the internet connection up until the fifth of February.

Of course, this is not in any way caused by you, and thus we are certainly going to refund the entire period of 27-01-2021 up until 05-02-2021. The cause was merely an automatic process which we are not allowed to stop, but we happily want to correct this for you.

Hope you feel at home at your new place! :smile:

Thank you for information.

Please correct this.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Lukaszm, I've added the compensation to your customer profile. You will be reimbursed for a total amount of € 18,26 which entails the period between January 27th and February 5th. Once again, our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience! Stay safe and strong!

Reageer