Beantwoord

Pending home installation package for more than one month

• 7 May 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 221 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

My first T-moblie home installation appointment was scheduled on 1 April and I should received my installation package on March.

But my package was lost by T-mobile. I keep calling them every week, but I haven’t received any thing yet. They always said they will check and ask for the re delivery. Now one month has passed, I received nothing and the customer services keep saying it will arrive within one week and I should be patient 

It is total unbelievable and I am so frustrated  that I don’t have internet during the quarantine time. T-mobile even doesn’t allow me the terminate my contract since it is not active. it is for sure the worst experience I have ever had with a internet company.

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 8 May 2020, 16:53

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Rita999,

Of course! You can follow the package with this track and trace code “3SCFUS7683018”. According to the PostNL website the package should arrive today between 12:05 and 14:05. :smile:

Reputatie 1

@Piotr ,Could I know when can I get the track and trace code?

as I said, my appointment was rescheduled to 05-18

Reputatie 1

Hi @Rita999,

I've some good news! Your installation package is ready for shipment. :smile: Soon you'll receive an e-mail and text with the confirmation of the shipment. Thank you for your patience!

Hi @Piotr Thanks for your support

I should have come to the community earlier !:sweat_smile:

Looking forward to my package :)

Reputatie 7

Hi @Rita999,

I've some good news! Your installation package is ready for shipment. :smile: Soon you'll receive an e-mail and text with the confirmation of the shipment. Thank you for your patience!

Reputatie 7

Hey @Rita999,

I'm really sad to hear that you haven't received the installation package yet. I've directly escalated this problem because it's taking too long. So sorry for the inconvenience! I'll give you an update in this topic as soon as I know more. Our sincere apologies once again, but help is on the way!

Reputatie 1

Hi @Rita999, our installation partner Guidion has tried contacting you but they haven't been able to reach you. The installation now has a new planned date for 13-05-2020 (next wednesday). I would advise you to contact Guidion directly on 088 200 0151 so that they can confirm the appointment with you! 

Hi @Brian , Since I haven’t got my installation package yet. I called T-mobile and Guidion early this week, my appointment on 2020-05-08 was cancelled and re-scheduled to 2020-05-18.

they still cannot confirmed the timeline of my package delivery 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Rita999, our installation partner Guidion has tried contacting you but they haven't been able to reach you. The installation now has a new planned date for 13-05-2020 (next wednesday). I would advise you to contact Guidion directly on 088 200 0151 so that they can confirm the appointment with you! 

Reageer