Beantwoord

Please help me cancel my home subscription

• 29 January 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 153 Bekeken

Im trying to cancel my subscription but no one answer me via the phone number neither the chat, could someone help me here?

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 29 January 2021, 12:22

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @bgoncal, welcome to the Community!

I'll help you straight away, sorry that it didn't seem to work out with the chat function and our Customer Support.

No problem, I’ll fix it for you! You have a term of notice of one month, which means your subscription will be cancelled on February 28th 2021. Once your subscription’s been cancelled, all you have to do is return the modem, Media Converter (only when you have Fiber, and TV Box(es). You’ll receive an e-mail with more info on this shortly hereafter. If you want more information about returning your equipment, please take a look in this topic: How to return equipment.

Hi @bgoncal, welcome to the Community!

I'll help you straight away, sorry that it didn't seem to work out with the chat function and our Customer Support.

No problem, I’ll fix it for you! You have a term of notice of one month, which means your subscription will be cancelled on February 29th 2021. Once your subscription’s been cancelled, all you have to do is return the modem, Media Converter (only when you have Fiber, and TV Box(es). You’ll receive an e-mail with more info on this shortly hereafter. If you want more information about returning your equipment, please take a look in this topic: How to return equipment.

Perfect so besides sending the modem back I don’t need to do anything extra anymore right? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

That's correct, but if possible, we'd be very thankful if you could send the cables back as well. Thanks so much and enjoy your new provider. If ever you're aiming to come back, please let us know. You're always more than welcome to rejoin the club! 😉

Awesome! Thanks for helping!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

You're welcome @bgoncal. Have an amazing weekend and stay safe!

Hi! I’m just posting here to confirm that yesterday I’ve sent the modem and cables back

Reputatie 7

Hi @bgoncal Thank you for informing us. You will receive a confirmation from us as well as soon as we've processed the return. Hold on to the receipt until then just in case ;) 

Reageer