Beantwoord

Return TVbox

• 16 June 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 354 Bekeken

Hello, 

I cancelled my TV packet and returned the TV box, as you can verify on the receipt attached. But, I am still receiving letters saying that I must return it.

Could you confirm that you received the parcel?

Klantnummer: XXXX

Kenmerk: VF-FL-064L

Regards,

XXXX

Moderator edit: please don't add personal info to a public post, thanks! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 16 June 2020, 16:25

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hello @Juliano021

Please standby for a response from the T-Mobile moderating team.
They can check / verify if your return shipment has been completed.
Unfortunately I’m unable to give you an estimated time for an answer.

One more thing: Please remove your customer details this is an open / public community.
If a moderator needs additional information they will let you know. 

Have a great day and stay safe out there :wink:

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Juliano021, welcome to the Community! I've deleted the personal info (full name and customer number) because this is in violation of our Community regulations. No worries though, it happens to the best of us! 😊👍

Anyway, regarding the matter at hand: according to PostNL, the returned products are now being sorted and will be transferred to our distribution center shortly. This could take up to two weeks currently. This is also why you're still receiving letters/e-mails requesting the return of the TV Box. Once our distributors have gathered and sorted the package though, those letters will stop being sent automatically. Please ignore them for now and sorry for the inconvenience.

Enjoy your evening. If there's anything else I can help you with. please let me know. I'd be more than happy to help! 

Hello,

I received an email that I will be charged for not returning the TV box, which I sent this Friday. Couldn’t sent earlier due to being away from home over the past month. The parcel number is: 3SLFVZ001600794.

Could you cancel the charge as I did return before the due date and the TV box should be now in transit.

thank you!

best,

jose

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @josemanuel,

Smart that you alert me about this and thank you so much for returning the hardware! Don't worry, I'll make sure that your parcel is given more than enough time to arrive. :wink:  If there is anything else, feel free to give us a heads-up. Have a great Sunday! 

Bedankt @Cal en een fijne zondag ;) 

I had the same problem but in the end, I was charged 90 euros for not returning the TV box. I do not know how I should follow up on that. How does it possible that the parcel has not been received after 3 months!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Maisam, welcome to the Community!

I completely understand your frustration and am more than willing to help, so that's why I've answered your own topic just now! 😉 

Please keep in line with the Community guidelines and House Rulesit's not allowed to post more than one reaction where the question/phrasing is comparable or when it's an exact copy. Duplicate topics will be closed or removed without notification. Thanks!

Reageer