Beantwoord

Subscription no connection point

• 23 December 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 221 Bekeken

Hello I was in process to cancel my subscription  with Ziggo and move to T-mobile, but i have a problem that there are no wires available for the T-mobile router to work only Ziggo as Ziggo working via coaxial cable. I schedule an appointment with the technician, he came and told me i need KPN and it might be hard to get the needed wires. So I decided to stay with Ziggo, so i want to cancel the subscription with T-mobile, note the  subscription hasn 't actually started, i just received the router, how can i do that?

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 26 December 2020, 14:06

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @mark.soliman, thanks for giving us a heads-up! Are you sure that you don't want to give the KPN technician a try? They've a lot of experience with finding these cables, and they do it free of charge as we pay them for their work!

Sometimes they do need to perform extra work that we do not refund, which you'll be informed about prior to their work, and if this is indeed the case then you can still refuse and cancel the contract free of charge.

Personally I think of it as a win-win situation, as you either will be connected to our internet, or you will know free of charge if it is impossible or requires extra costs. Please let me know if you still want to give it a try, or if you want to go ahead with the cancellation. I will certainly respect either one of your decisions, I just wanted to let you know that we could likely still provide you internet without extra costs, and be a lot cheaper in the long-run than Ziggo. Looking forward to hear from you, and for now I hope you enjoy Boxing day!

Hi @Cal thanks for taking time to answer my question. I tried reaching out to CS but unfortunately i couldn't as they line was so busy. I decided to continue with Ziggo as i got a better offer than what I had before. Also due to corona situation i prefer not to have workers at home, so please let me know how can we proceed with cancellation of my contract with T-mobile.

Thanks  

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

I fully understand your reasoning @mark.soliman, and I will certainly not prevent you from making the decision! Happy to hear that Ziggo gave you a discount after your impeding leave.

To finalize the cancellation, could you please send me a private message (‘stuur bericht’) containing the following information:

• Zip code and house number.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The last four digits of your IBAN.

You can find the option to send me a private message by clicking on my name, which shows you my profile. Afterward please click ‘stuur bericht’ which shows up right next to ‘volg gebruiker.’ With these details, I'll be able to quickly break-off your order.

Hey @Cal,

I sent you the required information in private message, let me know if anything else is needed.

Thanks 

Reageer