Beantwoord

Subscription T-Mobile but KPN line

• 30 September 2020
  • 13 reacties
  • 233 Bekeken

Hello,

Today came the technician of T-Mobile and couldn’t install Wifi nor TV because the line owns by KPN is not working properly. 

Is there an app where I can check the progress of this incident?

Please, let me know if I need to provide some details. 

Thanks in advance. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 30 September 2020, 12:49

Bekijk origineel

13 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @gmunumel 

There is no such app but since a technician had to do the installation, it's Fiber?

The technician should have informed the technical department of the problem. Is there no signal on the line or does it need to be fixed?

Normally KPN should contact you after a few days.

Thanks for you reply. 

Yes, it’s fiber. There is not signal on the line, so the technician contacted KPN and opened a ticker. I hope to receive KPN’s response soon. Do you know how long it takes?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@gmunumel 

It could take up to 5 working days, I hope the ticket to KPN is made correctly for you so there are no further delays.

I hope so. Because we have been waiting for wifi and tv for so long. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @gmunumel, I was very delighted to find out that your connection was fixed a little over 2 hours ago. Feel free to let me know if there's anything else. For now I wish you a lot of fun with our internet! :smile:  

Yes, my connection was fixed. A KPN’s technician came and fixed it. 

Thanks for following my issue. 

Goededag,

ongeveer een maand geleden heb ik een nieuwe behuizing TMobile thuis wifi besteld, de monteur kwam naar mij toe om de modem correct aan te sluiten maar zonder de resulterende verbinding, omdat we de basisaansluiting in huis hebben van KPN. Niemand heeft ooit contact met mij opgenomen, ook al kwam ik naar u (Tmobile) dat u mijn situatie afhandelt. Bedankt voor het antwoord.

Vit Karban

I have absolutely the same problem!

Can someone contact me, please? 

THX Vit Karban

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @witeeek 

Can you remove your email and phone number? This is a public community so everyone can see it, a moderator will reply in your own topic.

Reputatie 7

Hi @witeeek, I directly took a look into your profile! I can see that my colleagues are doing their absolute best to solve this issue for you as soon as possible. The external supplier will contact you to fix this. Please be aware that they can call you anonymously. Fingers crossed that you can enjoy your connection real soon! Can you let us know when you received a call from the external supplier? 💪

I will, thank you for answer.

Opgelost een mand geleden. Dank u.

Reputatie 7

Fijn om te horen @witeeek! Mocht je onverhoopt nog ergens tegenaan lopen, laat het vooral weten. We zitten hier op de Community voor je klaar.

Reageer