Beantwoord

T-mobile thuis installation delayed

• 13 November 2019
  • 12 reacties
  • 454 Bekeken

Hello,

I have ordered T-Mobile Thuis (100 Mega Glassfiber subscription). A person came over to my home on 30 October to look at the connection to the fiber network. He had to come back with a colleague to route the fiber under the floor. Since the 30th of October, I have not heard of T-mobile at all ! What’s going on! The installation is promised to be operational by 29 November. I would appreciate getting some clarification about the next steps.

Thank you

Regards, apleon

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 19 November 2019, 10:31

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @apleon 

Please edit your post and remove your T-mobile thuis klantnummer to prevent misuse of it by other people.

If a moderator needs personal information he will always ask you to send the details via private message.

How can I edit the message?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Right side in the botten of your post you see 3 dots click on them and then edit @apleon .

I have ordered T-Mobile Thuis (100 Mega Glassfiber subscription). A person came over to my home on 30 October to look at the connection to the fiber network. He had to come back with a colleague to route the fiber under the floor. Since the 30th of October, I have not heard of T-mobile at all ! What’s going on! The installation is promised to be operational by 29 November. I would appreciate getting some clarification about the next steps.

Thank you

Regards, apleon

Reputatie 7

Hi @apleon, I’ll gladly give you an update! They need 2 mechanics at the same time to safely realize the connection under the floorboards which makes it harder to plan. It is taking a long time however so I will inform what the hold-up is and get back to you (hopefully tomorrow).

Hi Brian, Thank you for the update. I look forward to your further feedback.

Reputatie 7

Hi @apleon, I checked with our technical department and the request is still on-going on the grid operators side. A request such as this usually takes around 6 weeks because of licences the grid operator might need from the city. These licences are usually for permission to dig in certain spots in the public space. We requested a wish date of 29-11 so I expect you will receive a notice with the definitive date before this time. Apologies for the delay!

Hi Brian, Thank you for the clarification. I will be waiting for this notification. When can I now reasonably expect to get the full installation done? I assume that until then the internet connection will be still provided by Tele 2. Please confirm.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

HI @apleon,

Until we provide you with a working connection, Tele2 will be your internet carrier. Because you’ve selected the ‘Overstapservice’, we’ll make sure you get to keep your current signal! Hope this helps. :smile:

Hi Jason Ok very well

Hi all,

We are getting close to the wish date of 29 November and nothing has actually happened (no contact, no appointment). It is very disappointing. I urge you to clarify this irritating situation which has already been going on for much too long.

Reputatie 7

Hey @apleon,

Sadly enough your order got delayed due some technical issues. I've send our technical department a message with the question when your order will be ready. As soon as we'll receive a message, we'll contact you right away. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Luckily in the meantime you can still use your connection from your current provider.

Reageer