Beantwoord

T-mobile thuis installation delayed

• 13 November 2019
  • 12 reacties
  • 454 Bekeken

Hello,

I have ordered T-Mobile Thuis (100 Mega Glassfiber subscription). A person came over to my home on 30 October to look at the connection to the fiber network. He had to come back with a colleague to route the fiber under the floor. Since the 30th of October, I have not heard of T-mobile at all ! What’s going on! The installation is promised to be operational by 29 November. I would appreciate getting some clarification about the next steps.

Thank you

Regards, apleon

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 19 November 2019, 10:31

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hey @apleon,

Sadly enough your order got delayed due some technical issues. I've send our technical department a message with the question when your order will be ready. As soon as we'll receive a message, we'll contact you right away. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Luckily in the meantime you can still use your connection from your current provider.

Hi all,

We are getting close to the wish date of 29 November and nothing has actually happened (no contact, no appointment). It is very disappointing. I urge you to clarify this irritating situation which has already been going on for much too long.

Hi Jason Ok very well

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

HI @apleon,

Until we provide you with a working connection, Tele2 will be your internet carrier. Because you’ve selected the ‘Overstapservice’, we’ll make sure you get to keep your current signal! Hope this helps. :smile:

Hi Brian, Thank you for the clarification. I will be waiting for this notification. When can I now reasonably expect to get the full installation done? I assume that until then the internet connection will be still provided by Tele 2. Please confirm.

Reputatie 7

Hi @apleon, I checked with our technical department and the request is still on-going on the grid operators side. A request such as this usually takes around 6 weeks because of licences the grid operator might need from the city. These licences are usually for permission to dig in certain spots in the public space. We requested a wish date of 29-11 so I expect you will receive a notice with the definitive date before this time. Apologies for the delay!

Hi Brian, Thank you for the update. I look forward to your further feedback.

Reputatie 7

Hi @apleon, I’ll gladly give you an update! They need 2 mechanics at the same time to safely realize the connection under the floorboards which makes it harder to plan. It is taking a long time however so I will inform what the hold-up is and get back to you (hopefully tomorrow).

I have ordered T-Mobile Thuis (100 Mega Glassfiber subscription). A person came over to my home on 30 October to look at the connection to the fiber network. He had to come back with a colleague to route the fiber under the floor. Since the 30th of October, I have not heard of T-mobile at all ! What’s going on! The installation is promised to be operational by 29 November. I would appreciate getting some clarification about the next steps.

Thank you

Regards, apleon

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Right side in the botten of your post you see 3 dots click on them and then edit @apleon .

How can I edit the message?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @apleon 

Please edit your post and remove your T-mobile thuis klantnummer to prevent misuse of it by other people.

If a moderator needs personal information he will always ask you to send the details via private message.

Reageer